[APPEAL] Rambuski

No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Rambuski_*

Guest_Rambuski_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2017 - 02:04 AM

Hello, my name is Rambuski, I'm gonna be honest with the people reading this, what ever I did, I probably deserved a ban (I believe it was aggravating staff), I was probably acting childish in whatever I did, and I don't want to go blaming my ban on staff and "admin abuse".

So I haven't played on your TTT servers in a couple years probably, but I have a pal (genocidalfun) who loves your servers, (he likes m9k and all the customization options, also T shop) the problem is, I can't play with him on your servers since I have been banned (once again, it was so long ago I don't really remember why, but as previously stated I believe it was aggravating staff) He is new to TTT and gmod, so I like to be with him to explain things he doesen't understand, also he can't always be on steam, so when he is it just makes the time with him that much more precious.

But I don't want to use him as an excuse to want an unban, I love your server for the same reasons, two rounds are never the same, and there's so much to do! I have been playing TTT again, but this time on different servers, and honestly miss the experience I had from your servers.

I know that most ban appeals are meant to be proof that you were falsely banned but I was rightfully banned, and I won't dispute this, I just hope that you understand how much I love your servers and my honesty. I really hope you consider unbanning me from your magnificent servers.

-Rambuski

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rambuski/

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users