6 replies to this topic

#1 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:05 PM

So over the past few days, some buddies and I have being having a lot of fun goofing around on CS:GO JB servers. One of the main problems we had thou, was we didn't like the rules the servers had. I decided I'd throw my hat at opening a Jailbreak server. I understand our player base probably doesn't like or play Jailbreak and they are expecting a TTT Update. Due to the numbers on our TTT being absolutely lousy and nobody putting any real effort into populating the server, I have lost interest in working on the TTT update. That doesn't mean it isn't coming out. It just means I don't feel like working on it atm. If Jailbreak isn't your cup of tea then I completely understand, if it is come play and have some fun with us.

#2 dogboyg

dogboyg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:08 PM

I feel like if we got the TTT update sooner more people would play a lot more, but I understand why you wouldn't want to work on it right now.

#3 Littlepudintater

Littlepudintater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCacoon

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:51 PM

CS:GO Jailbreak server would be difficult for you but if you're willing it might be worth making, I used to ony play jailbreak in CS:GO so I can help with rules and such. My main concern is for jailbreak it'd need to be more moderated than something like TTT because a bad CT/RDMer wouldnt just ruin the fun for 1 or 2 people but for the entire server. Anywho sounds great and im excited to hear more!

#4 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:21 PM

I feel like if we got the TTT update sooner more people would play a lot more, but I understand why you wouldn't want to work on it right now.

I'm not interested in updating the server just so people will come play. Updates shouldn't drive the player base, love of the community and wanting to see it grow should. I didn't update the server for months and we had a hefty amount of players until we went down and changed IPs. I don't like how players are only willing to play if I put in hundreds of hours of more hard work then I have already put in. If they will eventually just get sick of that new content and stop playing anyways. I'd rather just have fun with my friends and work on the update from time to time when I feel like putting the effort in, because nobody else is putting effort into improving CG but me, which is fine, but it's going to be on my own time and my schedule. 

#5 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:21 PM

CS:GO Jailbreak server would be difficult for you but if you're willing it might be worth making, I used to ony play jailbreak in CS:GO so I can help with rules and such. My main concern is for jailbreak it'd need to be more moderated than something like TTT because a bad CT/RDMer wouldnt just ruin the fun for 1 or 2 people but for the entire server. Anywho sounds great and im excited to hear more!

I'm not making a Jailbreak server to get a lot of players. I completely understand my community is a TTT community. I'm just making one so me and my friends can have some fun without gay ass rules like warning shots.

#6 ATrustedFriendInScience™

ATrustedFriendInScience™

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, United States of America

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:07 PM

I had a great time on the server, glad you made it  :) .

#7 Cursed Spycrab

Cursed Spycrab

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationMaidstone, Britain

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:59 PM

I think that the CS:GO jailbreak is a great idea! Not only is it giving us a new thing to try out as the community, but it means the community itself branches out into different modes and games. Please do this spidey since I and a huge amount of the CS:GO community likes jailbreak. There aren't that many British/American ones out there I don't think so it will be amazing.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users