[APPEAL] {Griefer's Clan} blod722

9 replies to this topic

#1 blod722

blod722

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:11 PM

This is complete fucking bullshit. But to get unbaned I have to do this gay appeal crap.

In-Game Name: {Griefer's Clan} blod722
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:56123550
Reason:
I didn't see the reason because I was on my second monitor,but i'll type a whole fucking book about this shit.

So I was enjoying my time on the TTT server. and as a normal faggot would do. Cactus RDMs me. He keeps doing it untill I kill him. Once I kill him I get RDMed by somone (I dunno the name) and they do a whole investigation. Finaly ending up in me getting banned. Which is fucking bull shit cause your admins suck dick at being staff. and also don't give me that 'there part time,we don't give them traning' shit. Cause I can run a server as big as this ALL BY MY SELF. And it still be better.I hope you ban the admin that banned me,and I hope Cactus get banned. That is all I have to say,good mother-fucking day.

#2 CowsLB

CowsLB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 February 2015 - 02:09 AM

I don't think the way to be unbanned is to disrespectful and be rude. Thats just my opinion, mostly common sense.

#3 xCactus_Steam

xCactus_Steam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 05:55 AM

I was T baiting, I never rdmd you.

#4 blod722

blod722

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 03:13 PM

I was T baiting, I never rdmd you.

T baiting is still agiesnt the rules fuck face

#5 blod722

blod722

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 03:16 PM

I don't think the way to be unbanned is to disrespectful and be rude. Thats just my opinion, mostly common sense

I also think getting banned for getting RDMed isn't the way to get banned. But we can't all get our way,can we.

#6 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 22 February 2015 - 03:23 PM

I also think getting banned for getting RDMed isn't the way to get banned. But we can't all get our way,can we.

I really don't like your attitude. Saying the admins "suck dick" isn't going to get you unbanned. I also don't give a damn if you think you can administrate a server better. If you would be such a great admin go make your own server and stop playing here. I'm going to say No, because you're acting like a complete child. If you ever wish to be unbanned, you better show some damn respect to my staff, and I next time you make an appeal, otherwise don't bother. P.S. Use fucking spell check the fact that you can't spell words like "finally" just supports my theory of you being an angry little boy. If you want to get unbanned put at least some sort of effort into what you post, fuck.

#7 blod722

blod722

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 04:19 PM

I really don't like your attitude. Saying the admins "suck dick" isn't going to get you unbanned. I also don't give a damn if you think you can administrate a server better. If you would be such a great admin go make your own server and stop playing here. I'm going to say No, because you're acting like a complete child. If you ever wish to be unbanned, you better show some damn respect to my staff, and I next time you make an appeal, otherwise don't bother. P.S. Use fucking spell check the fact that you can't spell words like "finally" just supports my theory of you being an angry little boy. If you want to get unbanned put at least some sort of effort into what you post, fuck.

Maybe you can put some fucking work on your admins. they suck dick at admining. When I wasn't banned,your shit admins never banned RDMers. I saw atleast 5 RDMers. and everyone told your staff. they did jack ass about it. How about fix that before you ban a single person.

#8 xCactus_Steam

xCactus_Steam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:51 PM

T baiting is still agiesnt the rules fuck face

habras no anglas?

#9 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:48 PM

Maybe you can put some fucking work on your admins. they suck dick at admining. When I wasn't banned,your shit admins never banned RDMers. I saw atleast 5 RDMers. and everyone told your staff. they did jack ass about it. How about fix that before you ban a single person.

Alright, perma ban it is.

• Funny x 1

#10 Littlepudintater

Littlepudintater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCacoon

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:54 AM

"admins" not saying names. Fag of the year award right here.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users