• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Blake_*

Guest_Blake_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:50 PM

Ingame Name:[SquidSquad]Mitsuru

SteamId:

Reason: I was banned from Crowbar Gaming Because I Was mass rdming in the morning of February 16th.

SmoothColaPepsi Banned Me Wihtout Proof. Terminator PMed Him And Siad I Wass rdming. Smooth Didnt even Check logs

He Just Permanently Banned Me From Crowbar Gaming. Please give me another chance to play on Crowbar Gaming

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:59 PM

Steamid:STEAM_0:0:57505323

#3 Terminator2151

Terminator2151

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:02 PM

Saying that I was the person to report you I will make a list of what you did and why you are banned. 

• You massed RDMed because I "RDMed you" also known as I was behind you and you shot a crossbow and I killed you like a nice little inno then you decided to revenge RDM me then go ahead and continue RDMing.
  • Smooth had no proof?  Where is your proof he had no proof?  Even basic players can get logs and send them to admins, smooth asked other players that where in, and also to top it off he saw you RDM.

Not just all of this your karma was so low you where going to get karma banned either way.

P.S How is your typing that bad there is spell check on this forum did you not read what you put?

• Agree x 1

#4 CowsLB

CowsLB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:18 PM

I was here at the time of the ban, like Terminator said, you revenge RDM'd him then continued to mass RDM. Furthermore, you disrespected many players, mostly Terminator. So in my opinion your ban was well deserved.

• Agree x 1

#5 Littlepudintater

Littlepudintater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCacoon

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:37 PM

You say he had no proof and then continue to write how you mass RDM'ed and still have the balls to ask for an unban. Leaving the ban as is unless instructed otherwise.

• Agree x 1

#6 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 18 February 2015 - 03:47 AM

If you truly loved Crowbar Gaming you wouldn't be mass rdming on it. I may of considered unbanning you down the road since you're just a stupid kid,but since you decided to organize DDoS attacks on my server you can stay perma banned. P.S. I got the IPs that were doing the 700Mbps attack. I have reported them to my server host and he will report them to his friend in the feds. Shouldn't of tried to DDoS (:

• Agree x 1

#7 blod722

blod722

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:26 PM

If you truly loved Crowbar Gaming you wouldn't be mass rdming on it. I may of considered unbanning you down the road since you're just a stupid kid,but since you decided to organize DDoS attacks on my server you can stay perma banned. P.S. I got the IPs that were doing the 700Mbps attack. I have reported them to my server host and he will report them to his friend in the feds. Shouldn't of tried to DDoS (:

HOLY SHIT HE DDOSED?

also if you want to tell your friend that he's in a group called "squid squad" that DDOSes and Hacks Gmod servers. one of of friends even has a server stealer and stole your server. No joke. i'll give you the IP when I can.

#8 Guest_blake1of5_*

Guest_blake1of5_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:38 PM

I dont know how to ddos and SquidSquad Doesn't hack, And My Ip Is 192.168.0.100 if they match up then keep me banned. You can even Get my ip From my steamid And see if they match up. My Internet Max Speed is 650MBPS . "I got the IPs that were doing the 700Mbps attack. I have reported them to my server host and he will report them to his friend in the feds. Shouldn't of tried to DDoS (:" I Never made up Threats To DDos, Tdon123 Was Mad At Me When He Told You That Because we got in a fight. I Wouldn't Attempt to DDos Crowbar Gaming And I Dont Know How

#9 Guest_blake1of5_*

Guest_blake1of5_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:46 PM

i Realize Why You Wouldn't Unban Me If You Decide To Keep me Perm banned

#10 Guest_blake1of5_*

Guest_blake1of5_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:51 PM

I have Serious Bypolar Disorder And Anger Issues And i Get REALLY Mad Some Times But Never For A Long Enough period of Time To Take The Effort To DDoS Someone. I Really Love CG And Would never DDos It. I'm One Lazy MotherFucker and i'm WAY Too Lazy To DDoS A Server. And Im Not Shallow Enough To DDoS A Server Because I Got banned, i Dont Know Why You Think This of Me

#11 blod722

blod722

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:25 AM

I have Serious Bypolar Disorder And Anger Issues And i Get REALLY Mad Some Times But Never For A Long Enough period of Time To Take The Effort To DDoS Someone. I Really Love CG And Would never DDos It. I'm One Lazy MotherFucker and i'm WAY Too Lazy To DDoS A Server. And Im Not Shallow Enough To DDoS A Server Because I Got banned, i Dont Know Why You Think This of Me

First off. thats some straght fucking horse shit. you would DDOS. and bullshit you have Bypolar Disorder And Anger Issues,its like saying I have fucking Ebola. I don't have it,and you dont have Bypolar Disorder/Anger Issues. End of story.

#12 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:16 PM

But You Do Have Ebola Blod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users