Photo

New admin or one that can cover the morning time?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Littlepudintater

Littlepudintater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCacoon

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:18 PM

So I usually see that in the morning the server is fine, but today was hectic and crazy. Apparantly the kids had the day off because it was Columbus Day and then they sparked revenge rdm and arguements for no reason. Also threatening to bother an admin to come on or saying they themselves would become one and ban their enemies for revenge, it was seriously annoying for someone just trying to play TTT like myself or anybody else who was as unfortunate to join the server during this time.  I'd just like to request either a current admin find time to join in the mornings around 10 or a new admin be made, from someone who has the time to be on at 10 everyday.

If an admin wants more details about what happened today feel free to message me about it.

#2 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:01 PM

It would be nice to have staff for the Night shift/Morning shift. I would get on myself at that time, but I'm usually either sleeping or in class lol. If you have any suggestions for who you believe would be fit for this spot, let us know.

#3 Littlepudintater

Littlepudintater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCacoon

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:12 PM

This day was an exception for morning players since the kids had school off, but usually when im on at like 9AM I see Matlas on but I cant say for sure if I'd want him to get admin since he had a list of people he wants to ban for angering him and he did revenge rdm once. For a night shift I haven't really seen anybody with a pattern of staying all night. If there is a rank with basic powers like slay and gag/ungag only I'd like to apply for it since it's really annoying watching extremely biased fights take place in the morning(which doesn't happen often but I cant say the mornings are safe) and RDMs (which happen alot in the morning)

#4 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:05 AM

Matlas would be okay, but he was banned previously I believe for some reason. He does get angry very easily and it has happened multiple times. I think you should apply. You are on all the time and seem responsible enuffff.

Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#5 Littlepudintater

Littlepudintater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCacoon

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:36 AM

Matlas would be okay, but he was banned previously I believe for some reason. He does get angry very easily and it has happened multiple times. I think you should apply. You are on all the time and seem responsible enuffff.

Thanks for the kind words, I got promoted to moderator today so I'm eager to help the server.

#6 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 03:51 AM

I was just about to recommend you to apply for Moderator. Glad to see Spider already made the right move. Going to close this thread to prevent future bumping.

/closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users