[APPEAL] Pat Quinn

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Pat Quinn_*

Guest_Pat Quinn_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:58 PM

I feel I was wrongly banned on the 11th of October, 2014. I thought I saw someone, right next to me, call in a meteor shower and so did a fellow terrorist who was in the room as well. We both shot at him, but the person shooting at him with me was a traitor (Obviously I didn't know that). He tricked me into killing an innocent. Also someone else got in the way of the fire and got hit a few times as well. I was shortly killed after that. I got banned for one accidental RDM. They also said I was avoiding questions, when I said I accidently RDMed and they can just slay me a few times, I said I would never do it again. I've only played on this server a total of 10 minutes approximately , and got banned. This server is fantasic and was recently introduced to it, the parkour and weapons is great. 

#2 Guest_Pat Quinn_*

Guest_Pat Quinn_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:01 PM

In-Game Name: Pat Quinn

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41074000

Reason: Stated above

#3 Littlepudintater

Littlepudintater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCacoon

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:10 PM

If I remember correctly you were only banned for 1 day(1440 minutes)

#4 Guest_Pat Quinn_*

Guest_Pat Quinn_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:15 PM

For only one RDM though? I was willing to accept a few slays if possible

#5 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 07:18 PM

You were banned for RDM and ignoring questioning. Whatever you did, you didn't respond the way you should of and so a staff member decided that was best. It was only for a day though, I think it's over at 4:54 P.M. PST. 

/closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users