1 reply to this topic

#1 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:47 PM

It's been nice seeing the server gain grounds in popularity based off my intelligent decesion to rename it to Call of Duty TTT and take us out of the list of 99999999 servers where the chance of us getting clicked on are very slim. Anyways the point of this post is to make a couple things clear. We aren't going to survive to the next month unless the donations start rolling in. I've got a 130$ server bill, well 125$ since Santa donated 5$, that needs to be payed. One of the things that frustrates me big time is when a player will say how unfair it is to have to donate 50 cents to get a key or to buy an item. It's like really, I stay up and work on this server sleepless nights to make it the best I possible can by myself I might add. I pay 130 out of my pocket for the server bill and you can't pay me 50 cents to help pay the server costs. You have to be an entitled asshole to think you should be given everything,  and all my hard work on my server for free. I also understand this means there needs to be items that are more enticing to donate for. These are going to be worked on, but do your part. If you really love this server and you want it to stick around, if you really can't donate 1$ (which is bullshit), explaining to new players how to buy things in the shop with money. Staff should be setting the example and informing players how to donate and how to help the server out. If we don't start making the cash I have to start making more things donator like T weapons. I don't really like having things like that exsist, but we have to make the cash for this month. Thanks for understanding

• Informative x 1
  • Funny x 1

#2 dogboyg

dogboyg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:48 PM

I want to recommend making it part of the MOTD mentioning the forums. I don't think too many people check the forums right now, so you might want to make a reminder.

• Bad Spelling x 1
  • Agree x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users