Photo

I am Finally Back Bitches!

DeadFace Gaming Oldschool Community I am Finally Back Bitches!

4 replies to this topic

#1 iKillForHats

iKillForHats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIsreal

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:20 PM

I am Back! maybe you guys remember me but I was here during DeadFace Gaming and I left shortly after DeadFace Gaming changed back to Crowbar Gaming and I went back to playing Competitive TF2, and CS:GO. so now I am back I will be online daily and making videos on the server and uploading to my YouTube channel "iKillForHats" and I prefer you guys refer to me as "Hats".

#2 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:24 PM

Welcome back! :) feel free to add me on steam.

#3 McGriffinDog

McGriffinDog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGeorgia,Atlanta

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:51 PM

Ok hats good to know you are back

#4 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:47 AM

I'm like 99% sure I played with you a few months back when I was Super Admin for Crowbar Gaming. You also made a "I'm back bitches" thread on here when you "came back" the first time. You said basically the same stuff on this one that was on your old one. You disappeared pretty quickly, saw you on the server once, you made a thread that nobody replied on, and then I never saw you again until today. I also tried looking up your Youtube profile but couldn't find anything, not even the channel.

#5 Shank_

Shank_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:52 AM

I'm like 99% sure I played with you a few months back when I was Super Admin for Crowbar Gaming. You also made a "I'm back bitches" thread on here when you "came back" the first time. You said basically the same stuff on this one that was on your old one. You disappeared pretty quickly, saw you on the server once, you made a thread that nobody replied on, and then I never saw you again until today. I also tried looking up your Youtube profile but couldn't find anything, not even the channel.

rekt

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users