3 replies to this topic

#1 GreenJersey

GreenJersey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:16 PM

For the last couple of days it seems all staff, admins and moderators, have disappeared. Every time I have gotten onto the server, there have been no staff to be found. Am I missing something here? Has there been something I haven't heard? It isn't fun without all the regulars on.

-GreenJersey

#2 Dmc Havoc

Dmc Havoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:46 PM

Many staff members come on a lot, while others don't come on as much but you really can't expect us to be on the whole day, but I wouldn't say we disappeared. Your timing may also be the reason why you don't see a lot of staff members, maybe we come on different times and it makes you think we disappeared. Anyways I am going to try and come on more and more to fill in for those staff members that don't come on a lot.

#3 iKillForHats

iKillForHats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIsreal

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:19 AM

everytime I go online I see Mondo, Havoc, or Bumblebee online and I am online almost 24/7.

#4 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:22 PM

I play as much as I can. I haven't been on for a week because of revising and my pic broke last night. However I will be on late today as I am currently reinstalling gmod on my big, shitty home PC. If you haven't already got me on steam add me and if I am vitally needed I will quit doing my homework or whatever to come and sort the problem out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users