• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Techmeowlogic

Techmeowlogic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:09 PM

1.Change your color scheme this bright white background is painful to look at.

2.Get a recent topics section that bumps threads to the top every time someone posts on a thread.

#2 Wahsu

Wahsu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:46 PM

2.Get a recent topics section that bumps threads to the top every time someone posts on a thread.

I think your too used to our forums, also they do have a recent topics :P

Also im Wahsu, from iN, nice website design

#3 Dmc Havoc

Dmc Havoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

Yeah, I agree the background is very bright and I'm assuming it wouldn't be hard to change the color, and we do have a section for recent topics you can see it here. puu.sh/6YGno

Oh, I misread, you are right threads don't get bumped up when someone posts in them .The recent section only bumps threads that were just posted.

Edited by Dmc Havoc, 16 February 2014 - 07:54 PM.

• Useful x 1

#4 Techmeowlogic

Techmeowlogic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:38 PM

I'm talking about a home page section like on iN. That was the best thing to happen to our forums in my opinion. Keeps readers reading relevant threads instead of searching through subsections off the main page.. Also white and blue is kind of a played out color scheme. My suggestion is dark green and purple. But hey that's just my two cents.
  • Optimistic x 1

#5 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:40 PM

I'm talking about a home page section like on iN. That was the best thing to happen to our forums in my opinion. Keeps readers reading relevant threads instead of searching through subsections off the main page.. Also white and blue is kind of a played out color scheme. My suggestion is dark green and purple. But hey that's just my two cents.

We changed the background from the blinding white! Haha, also working on getting the recent topics addon and server addon. There should be some note worthy updates to the site soon! Also Blue and grey is kind our trademark thing, I like the way the colors look myself so the changes is probably unlikely.

• Friendly x 1

#6 Guest_massi-gear_*

Guest_massi-gear_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:46 AM

Added recent topics and server list.

#7 Dream Theater

Dream Theater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:43 AM

Likeable comments, and sorry if I'm missing it but if there's no signature then that adds some personality to the forums :D Other than that this is super cool ^_^

• Dumb x 1
  • Winner x 1

#8 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:26 PM

Likeable comments, and sorry if I'm missing it but if there's no signature then that adds some personality to the forums :D Other than that this is super cool ^_^

Added a Facepunch Style comment rating system, thanks for the idea!

• Dumb x 2
  • Bad Spelling x 1
  • Useful x 1
  • Friendly x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users