8 replies to this topic

#1 Amp

Amp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:55 AM

First off, if you are not a Halo fan and do not like the games and/or have never played the games, leave, buy a copy of Halo 1 Anniversary, play through it, and while you're add it buy the entire original trilogy and play through it's glory.

Well, ever since I was a young child I have always loved Halo in every way possibly. It's hooking story, grabbing characters and overall gameplay is just something that will stay in my heart forever. Especially Halo 2, it's the Halo game I have the most memories of ever. It's clearly the best Halo game to me. My heart dropped earlier this after noon when this amazing news surfaced.

Halo 2 Anniversary Edition has been confirmed by the voice actor of Master Chief (Steve Downes) to be released this year, celebrating it's 10 year anniversary in all new squeaky clean graphics.

Source.

I was pretty damn impressed with Halo 1 Anniversary, but now I just can't wait for Halo 2 Anniversary.

And to my fellow CG Halo fans who also love Halo 2, to get your hype train running faster, watch this piece of nostalgia.

#2 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:03 AM

Why can't there be CoD4 Anniversary. Halo 2 was the best Halo ever made can't wait, way better then Halo 3 or Call of Halo 4.

• Agree x 1

#3 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:15 AM

While I will admit that I never played Halo 2, I'm really excited for this. I never got the chance to play the first Halo either, until they remade Halo: CE Anniversary. Definitely going to be picking up a copy of this when it comes out. Any idea when it's being released?

#4 Amp

Amp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:33 AM

While I will admit that I never played Halo 2, I'm really excited for this. I never got the chance to play the first Halo either, until they remade Halo: CE Anniversary. Definitely going to be picking up a copy of this when it comes out. Any idea when it's being released?

Since Halo CEA was released exactly 10 years after (Nov. 11th 2011) I assume that Halo 2A will follow the same route and be released exactly 10 years after it's original as well, which would be the Nov. 9th of this year.

#5 Shank_

Shank_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:17 AM

WHOOP WHOOP!

Will there be an Xbox One version too? That would be cool. My friend told me there was some framerate issues with Halo Anniversary. Probably because of the new textures and lighting.

#6 Amp

Amp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:29 AM

WHOOP WHOOP!

Will there be an Xbox One version too? That would be cool. My friend told me there was some framerate issues with Halo Anniversary. Probably because of the new textures and lighting.

Yes there'll be an xboxone version as they said at E3 "Your Halo journey begins on Xbox One in 2014". There probably won't be a 360 version though.

#7 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:52 PM

No 360 version? That's lame, more people would probably buy it for the 360 then the Xbox One.

#8 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:52 PM

^ I am one of those people.

#9 Amp

Amp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

^ I am one of those people.

I am not a 343i employee so I obviously do not know for sure. Even though with the little evidence, there still could be a 360 version. We really don't know until the official word.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users