Photo

What is your hands down favorite trailer for ANY videogame?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Amp

Amp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:41 PM

What is it? Your favorite video game trailer ever created? The one that brought you so much hype and excitement that still by this day always gives you the chills?

Well you must be thinking that my favorite game trailer is either this or this. Although I do love those two, my all time favorite, action-packed, epic music-filled trailer has to be..

THIS.

If you have never watched that trailer (which I would be incredibly surprise if you didn't) watch it and experience the effects, soundtrack and crazy gameplay.

So, what's yours?

#2 Shank_

Shank_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:20 PM

This beauty right here: 

And the hype for this game when this trailer came out was over the top. 

AND STEVIE WONDER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzue74y7A84

#3 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

Also was the intro for the game, only Call of Duty I played all the way to get 10th prestige for. One of the best FPS games of all time and the FPS that made all others change the way they did things last gen.

#4 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:41 AM

If Spider wasn't going to post that, I would have.. That is the only trailer I ever watched that got me excited.

#5 Amp

Amp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:43 AM

This beauty right here: 

And the hype for this game when this trailer came out was over the top. 

AND STEVIE WONDER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzue74y7A84

Good choices, although I love GTA5 I wasn't very hyped when the first trailer came out. Everything looked awesome, but it didn't really leap into my heart the way Halo 3's, Halo 4's and even Halo 5's reveal trailers did. Surprise trailers get me best. But, Crysis 2's trailer is just high, high up there even though it was a huge gameplay premiere trailer. The jaw-dropping graphics and music was the bomb 3 years ago. Dead Island's trailer was cool as well, very disappointed in the game though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJMZE-8sO0c

Also was the intro for the game, only Call of Duty I played all the way to get 10th prestige for. One of the best FPS games of all time and the FPS that made all others change the way they did things last gen.

I remember that gem. Even though MW2 shall always be my favorite Call of Duty, that trailer is probably the best trailer Call of Duty has ever released for a game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users