Photo

More Ideas. *Updated 2/12/2014*

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Whats your favorite T weapons/weapon (6 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your favorites?

1. Mini landmines (1 votes [5.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

2. Keys (3 votes [15.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

3. Banana Bomb (2 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

4. Combustible Lemons (5 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

5. Jump Pads (3 votes [15.00%] - View)

6. Healing Grenade (3 votes [15.00%] - View)

7. Limb Dmg (2 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

8. Radio Jammer (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

9. Overdoes Pills (1 votes [5.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Terminator2151

Terminator2151

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:31 PM

​Well my old suggestion are a old now so I made a new thread well now for the ideas.

This is the layout I use:

• Name:
  • What it does:
  • Why I think it would be useful:
  • Notes:

T And Both

Now for the ideas.

Mini Landmines

• You get 3 mini land mines that do 25 dmg each and are slightly invisible
  • I know we have the 2 other mine like things but they are both high powered and easy to see so if we have smaller mines and less dmg it evens out
  • I did find a texture I think would go well with this http://steamcommunit...earchtext=worms the landmine in the front

Keys

• Lets you lock a door for 15 seconds has infinite uses but a 30 second cooldown.
  • I think it would be useful as a T to lock a door stab someone and hide the body before people can get in.  And as a detective to keep people out of rooms.
  • I remember this item from old CG and really liked it.

Banana Bomb

• Throw a batch of bouncy bananas that explodes into 5 single bananas like a cluster bomb.
  • I've had moments when I have wanted a cluster bomb for a bit now and never suggested it.
  • The ideas of a banana bomb came from Worms games

Combustible Lemons

• Its like a really good incendiary grenade that causes any players in the explosion to get set on fire like the flare-gun and then leaves a large radius of fire.
  • Incendiary grenade were always good with groups but a better larger one will cause more panic.
  • Thanks to ♞CG♞ Bolo for the idlimb has a ea, he said lemon instead of melon once.

Jump Pads

• Pads that you can place on the ground and send you in the direction placed with 3 settings for how far they send you.  The detective's ones are 100% visible while the traitor's are 25% transparent.
  • I think these would be great to use on rooftops to send people off or to get to high places.

Healing Grenade

• You get 2 grenades that you throw and causes a green orb that heals anyone inside to 75 HP.
  • This would be great with plasma shield to pick who gets healed and who dose not.

Radio Jammer

• For 2 Creds you get a single radio that jams all voice/typed chat for 15 seconds.
  • This would be great to place and kill ppl like mad before getting called out.

Overdose Pills

• Buffs others/your HP up to 150 hp that depletes 1hp per 5 seconds and has 3 "pills" (uses)
  • This would be great to use when someone is called out to buff your Hp and any other "proven terrorists" to tank the dmg.

And just a suggestion for how players take dmg:

Limb dmg

• Like in Fallout games
  • Getting shot in the leg makes you move slower
  • Arm makes it harder to aim
  • Head blurs your vision 

Well those are my suggestion I will probably update this thread when I think of new ones.

#2 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:37 PM

Term, I am surprised Spider doesn't like your ideas, these are fucking awesome!!!

#3 Terminator2151

Terminator2151

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:57 PM

Updated 2/12/2014 with 2 new ideas.

#4 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

Everyone of these has already been done before in gmod. Infact some of these weapons are on workshop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users