• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:18 AM

Name (IGN): GreenJersey 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42444092

Position: Moderator 

Reasons:  I sometimes have awkward hours when there are small amounts of people on the server, occasionally with no staff on, when the server is most vulnerable to RDM'ing . I REALLY hate RDM'ing and think it should be punished all across the G-mod world. This is the only TTT server I play on now, I haven't ever been banned on here, or had any serious punishments against me. 

Supporters: (Will add when they come) 

P.S. If you don't think I should be a Mod, please include why and do not just say "NO". Thanks.

P.S.S. I've really had a good time on this server for the time I have been on! :D

EDIT: Decided mod isn't for me 

Edited by GreenJersey, 09 February 2014 - 05:00 PM.

#2 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:21 AM

Green you are cool, but I never hear you or see you helping Admins out, it would be hard for me to come up with a conclusion if I don't even know if you know the rules fluently. On top of that, you application was turrible. Take a look at mine, at least take a look at some that were accepted, and leech off of that. I hope that helped, but I am -Supporting right now.

#3 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:37 PM

-Support In my opinion I feel you need to play a lot more. I have never seen you try to help me or any other staff member and I have seen you break the rules a few times. Play more, learn the rules more and I can rethink this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users