• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:40 PM

In-Game Name: redqwerty
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:627986

Reason: Rdmed Popeyes, and Mcdonalds.

First, I am very sorry that I did that. I know it wasn't right even though they were making me mad. I would like to be unbanned because It is the best server in the freaking universe. It was the only one I played on, and I love the community. Please consider unbanning me. I swear to never rdm again, no kidding.

Proof: Have you seen me on the server? I love it. I love the people on it. There is no more proof I can give you.

#2 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:45 AM

This is the second time you have been banned. This one was permanent and it was from Spider, (Mondo) I liked you, the community likes you, but what you did was against the rules, Mass RDM for me back in the day was 2 or more, then to top that you left, I don't know if you knew this, but RDM + Leave for most Admins here except for one is a perma ban. In conclusion as much as I would like to see you unbanned there is only a very slim chance it will actually happen. Good luck red.

#3 redqwerty

redqwerty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:20 AM

This is the second time you have been banned. This one was permanent and it was from Spider, (Mondo) I liked you, the community likes you, but what you did was against the rules, Mass RDM for me back in the day was 2 or more, then to top that you left, I don't know if you knew this, but RDM + Leave for most Admins here except for one is a perma ban. In conclusion as much as I would like to see you unbanned there is only a very slim chance it will actually happen. Good luck red.

Thank you Bolo. I really hope it does happen. And I didn't mean to leave, my game crashed.

#4 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:20 AM

Thank you for taking your time to making this appeal. If you give us a reason as to why you left it would be very helpful! :)

#5 redqwerty

redqwerty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:22 AM

Thank you for taking your time to making this appeal. If you give us a reason as to why you left it would be very helpful! :)

Oh yes, I'm sorry. I left because my game crashed. I never meant to rdm and leave! Sorry I didn't put that in

#6 Undead

Undead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:12 AM

You're cool as person, but bad as player, Neutral

#7 redqwerty

redqwerty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:16 AM

Thanks undead on one hand. On the other hand I'm sorry that you feel that way. If I don't get unbanned, could you guys at least friend me on steam and ask the others? You guys are awesome and that was one of the reasons I played on the server.

#8 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:44 PM

Thanks undead on one hand. On the other hand I'm sorry that you feel that way. If I don't get unbanned, could you guys at least friend me on steam and ask the others? You guys are awesome and that was one of the reasons I played on the server.

I will ask Mondo to look at this, for the time being please can you stop replying on your own ban appeal, it is found very annoying. Thanks anyway :)

#9 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

I was on the server when this happened. Mondo and I both knew he had RDM and Mondo was about to slay him when we noticed he left. He has done this twice now, the first time also got him perma-banned; which after he appealed and was un-banned. My guess is you won't be un-banned again just because you've already gotten your chance.

#10 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:12 PM

Thank you Bolo. I really hope it does happen. And I didn't mean to leave, my game crashed.

Lying doesn't help, I notified you when you left that you were going to be banned you said okay and turned on Portal. Not once did you say your game crashed. It makes me want to keep you perma banned when you come up with some bullshit like that. If you are going to break the rules atleast own up to what you did.

#11 redqwerty

redqwerty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:33 PM

I didn't lie, my game did crash. That is true

#12 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:35 PM

Denied, if you are going to honestly sit here and tell me I didn't notify you of the ban and you aren't even going to admit you RDMed and Left and you reason for killing him in the RDM report was because his name was Mcdonalds you don't deserve to be unbanned. Appeal in two weeks and hopefully by then you will admit you rdmed and left and went to go play Portal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users