redqwerty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:48 PM

Name (IGN):redqwerty
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:62798654  
Position: mod
Reasons: I would try as hard as possible to fairly keep the server clean of rdmers, hackers, and rule breakers in a reasonable manner.

#2 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:02 AM

Okay, I knew I wasn't going to support you before you submitted it, but after reading this application; I don't think it would have mattered what I thought before you submitted your application because this was turrible. To my surprise, your application was terrible, but you used the format and used it correctly. I don't know why you think you would be able to jump from Regular to Admin/Super Admin without going through a trial as Moderator. Don't bother submitting another application for at least two weeks. Play more, get yourself known, re-think what you want to put in your application and try for Moderator next time. I -support, but this is probably going to get closed as soon as Mondo sees it. I would of closed it myself, but I am only a user on the forums.

#3 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:12 AM

^

#4 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:53 AM

It's one thing when you apply for SA, not even Moderator. But then you make a shitty app to go along with it. Take a look at my old application, and I got MOD on a very thin line. To early anyways.

#5 redqwerty

redqwerty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:19 PM

Okay, I knew I wasn't going to support you before you submitted it, but after reading this application; I don't think it would have mattered what I thought before you submitted your application because this was turrible. To my surprise, your application was terrible, but you used the format and used it correctly. I don't know why you think you would be able to jump from Regular to Admin/Super Admin without going through a trial as Moderator. Don't bother submitting another application for at least two weeks. Play more, get yourself known, re-think what you want to put in your application and try for Moderator next time. I -support, but this is probably going to get closed as soon as Mondo sees it. I would of closed it myself, but I am only a user on the forums.

^

It's one thing when you apply for SA, not even Moderator. But then you make a shitty app to go along with it. Take a look at my old application, and I got MOD on a very thin line. To early anyways.

OK

Sorry for skrewing it up. I'll wait. Play more. then re-apply for mod

#6 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:20 PM

Deined /closed

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Application

0 user(s) are reading this topic