SteamID: unknown, sorry
Reason: Rdming Mango For Slaying A Friend Who He Thought Rdmed Him, But Did Not

#2 Terminator2151

Terminator2151

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

You didn't need to RDM him that only makes it worse also you left so it became a RDM and leave.  Anyway its only a week ban.

#3 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:24 PM

You didn't need to RDM him that only makes it worse also you left so it became a RDM and leave.  Anyway its only a week ban.

RDM is bad, Revenge RDM is even worse, Revenge RDM and leave is even worse then that! If It was me you would be perma banned.

#4 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

It says on the bans it's a perma ban....

#5 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

This is the story from my perspective. I was AFK getting something to drink, I came back to see I was last T alive with one other player, everyone else was Missing in Action. I moved a few feet and got killed for no reason. If he had known I was last alive, why did he not kill me sooner? Anyways, so I mark him to get slayed. MORN starts getting loud and trying to defend his friend but I just ignored him because I felt he didn't have enough evidence to kill me. It could of just ended right there, but MORN decided to call a KOS on me because I slayed his friend. I ended up dying a few seconds after, only to find out it was MORN who had killed me. In all honesty, I don't like MORN. I was going to just slay him for being an idiot. He was getting on my nerves so I started to say I was going to ban him, (which I wasn't, but god you were being fucking annoying) shortly after he left, avoiding punishment. So I banned him, permanently. 

#6 Shank_

Shank_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:11 PM

I was AFK, I came back, I was last T alive with one other player, I moved a few feet and got killed for no reason. I mark him to get slayed. MORN getting loud, trying to defend his friend. But then MORN decided to call a KOS on me because I slayed his friend. I ended up dying a few seconds after, only to find out it was MORN who had killed me. So I banned him, permanently. 

I edited this to show what I see. lel.

The guy camps near a T and kills him when he returns from being AFK, he gets mad when Justice is being served, calls a KOS on Mango, and kills the fruit.

Also, you didn't really format the request very well. But don't worry, no one really does.

#7 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:38 PM

This is the story from my perspective. I was AFK getting something to drink, I came back to see I was last T alive with one other player, everyone else was Missing in Action. I moved a few feet and got killed for no reason. If he had known I was last alive, why did he not kill me sooner? Anyways, so I mark him to get slayed. MORN starts getting loud and trying to defend his friend but I just ignored him because I felt he didn't have enough evidence to kill me. It could of just ended right there, but MORN decided to call a KOS on me because I slayed his friend. I ended up dying a few seconds after, only to find out it was MORN who had killed me. In all honesty, I don't like MORN. I was going to just slay him for being an idiot. He was getting on my nerves so I started to say I was going to ban him, (which I wasn't, but god you were being fucking annoying) shortly after he left, avoiding punishment. So I banned him, permanently. 

Any chance for an unban or for the ban to me changed down to a week or so? Or are we done?

#8 Tdude179

Tdude179

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

Any chance for an unban or for the ban to me changed down to a week or so? Or are we done?

Editing bans is possible however I'm not sure that's what mango wants.

#9 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:36 PM

In all honesty, I wouldn't un-ban him. He's disrespectful and has no control of his actions, at least from my point of view. Seems to me I'm not the only one who was fine with him being perma-banned. Since that one other person is Mondo, I think it's his right to choose whether or not MORN should be un-banned. I don't care for him, so I don't care if he's un-banned or not.

#10 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

/closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users