• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Subfreizer

Subfreizer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:55 PM

I am making this post to try to convince Spider to change the way we get points back to the old way, a certain amount of coins every certain amount of minutes. I do understand the new way is to stop people from point farming, but I barely get points anymore and it is very frustrating when it comes to wanting to customize, or improve my character. The shop is a "selling point" on this server and makes people want to play it, but for me this new way of getting coins is worse than the old way. I encourage people in the comments to support/hate this idea. Thank you for considering this Spider  :D

#2 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

I prefer the old way, but it won't happen. For me spider tries to be a little bit like valve there and tries to get money from things that is very optional. However I'd like to see the perks price dropping. The price is high and I'd like to keep it more free 2 play than pay 4 superyoloswagperksinvincible.

#3 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:58 AM

I prefer the old way, but it won't happen. For me spider tries to be a little bit like valve there and tries to get money from things that is very optional. However I'd like to see the perks price dropping. The price is high and I'd like to keep it more free 2 play than pay 4 superyoloswagperksinvincible.

The server will reflect how donations are. If everyone donated frequently and I didn't have to worry about the server bill their wouldn't be soo much pay to get cool shit quicker. However people aren't and I have to worry bout the server bill. The shop is fine the way it is. I like it being hard to get points I didn't cheat once to get anything and I have a lot of points becaues I play a lot. I don't want people to have a bunch of shit who only play a little bit, I want them to work for it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Point Shop, Coins, Suggestion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users