Wheres My Coins...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 crazymeistro

crazymeistro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMilky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, Canada, Alberta, In a House :3

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:43 PM

Hi, I donated to CG to get the points and i did i had alot of stuff and points then i had to move from usa to canada and that took about a few months and when come back all my stuff is gone the server has new interface and my coins have been reset... I want to know if there is any way i can get my coins back and or the money i paid as been returned to my credit account.

Thanks!

#2 Tdude179

Tdude179

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:22 AM

Didn't I already answer this for you?
The server had a huge update (new shop, redone weapons, lots of others etc.) and in the process, everything was reset for everyone. Everyone lost their stuff afterwards (old donators got an mp40 with extended mag and sight, as well as $5). You said you donated, so maybe spider simply forgot your mp40 and $5, but that. Oils have been fixed by simply steam messaging him.

#3 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:24 AM

May I have your steamid? Add me on steam so we can discuss your donation. I'd like to point out the word "donation" thou. Donating to the server means you donated to help the server it isn't a purchase and it isn't set in stone. It would be like donating to the red cross and then saying sorry I'd like my money back. Previous donators receive benefits in the shop, if you can add me on steam I will make sure you have these benefits :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users