Photo

TheFlyingTV's Application

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Poll: app poll (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Should I be Moderator

1. yes (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

2. no (11 votes [84.62%])

Percentage of vote: 84.62%

Vote

#1 TheFlyingTV

TheFlyingTV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

Name[IGN]: TheFlyingTV

Steam ID: #     25 "TheFlyingTV"       STEAM_0:0:45815224   1:03:19    98    0 active

Position: Mod

Reason: I have been on this server since Soviet was owner, and I belive that is long enough to know how things work around here. I know I havn't been on latley, but that is because I took a break from this server to play other things and because the server was restarted, but now im back and active on the server. One major reason I would like to be mod is to be able to help out the comunity and support the server and this is pretty much the only TTT server I play on at all. I have been in some cases on this server where I was not able to contact any staff and there was mass rdm going on and I couldn't do anything about it, so I left and played something els waiting for someone from the staff to come on and by the time one came the rdmer left and half the server left too since they could do anything either. I promise to be an active player and go when asked. I also don't cause trouble on the server eihter. Keep in mind that im not asking for Admin but asking for Moderator. B) (im also asian  ;))

• Dumb x 1

#2 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:36 PM

-Support You've only just started playing again. You were talking about applying for mod as soon as you got on the server after being away for ages. I know you play alot but not particularly often. Also you use really over used reasons e.g, "I want to be able to help the server", "I'm on when others are not", etc. When I said you have only started playing recently I mean you have been playing about 5 days to a week and that's not enough. Play alot more and I'll think about it more when a month or so has passed. Also, try to play more often per day, you only play for about 1-3 hours and I wouldn't say that's enough. Someone even said they invited you and you said "No, I will wait until the server has filled up." And if you were mod you need to play whenever because if there was 3 people on, one could be mass RDM'ing and you would think Nah, I'll wait until it fills up". Think about what I said and play more then maybe I'll maybe consider it more.

~Edit

Also, please stop going on about SubFreizer it's kinda annoying having someone constantly ask if he will be unbanned all the time. Also if there was a mass RDM'er on the server why didn't you screenshot proof and make a ban appeal. Either you were not dedicated enough to do so or you plucked that story out of thin air to make this app go towards yes more.

• Dumb x 1

#3 Shank_

Shank_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:17 PM

Name[IGN]: TheFlyingTV

Steam ID: #     25 "TheFlyingTV"       STEAM_0:0:45815224   1:03:19    98    0 active

Position: Mod

Reason: I have been on this server since Soviet was owner, and I belive that is long enough to know how things work around here. I know I havn't been on latley, but that is because I took a break from this server to play other things and because the server was restarted, but now im back and active on the server. One major reason I would like to be mod is to be able to help out the comunity and support the server and this is pretty much the only TTT server I play on at all. I have been in some cases on this server where I was not able to contact any staff and there was mass rdm going on and I couldn't do anything about it, so I left and played something els waiting for someone from the staff to come on and by the time one came the rdmer left and half the server left too since they could do anything either. I promise to be an active player and go when asked. I also don't cause trouble on the server eihter. Keep in mind that im not asking for Admin but asking for Moderator. B) (im also asian  ;))

I understand that you striving to be a mod but, you are asking WAAAAAY too early. You just come back and when you do, you ask for mod? Like Bumblebee said, when someone invites you to the server you say "I'll just wait until it fills up." And that worries me. Just wait a while. I mean, look at me! I've been on this server for almost a year taking breaks and so on. But I STILL have not applied for mod. Why? I feel like I need to play more.

As a side note for me, you say "(im also asian ;)". What is that supposed to do with the app?

Overall, I say -support. You need more time.

• Dumb x 1

#4 Tdude179

Tdude179

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

I'm going to have to agree with what shank and bumble said, you need to play more. I really want to support you, I really do, but it almost seems like you want to become a mod not to help the server, but for the status. I'm sorry, but -support.
  • Dumb x 1

#5 Subfreizer

Subfreizer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:17 PM

I understand that you striving to be a mod but, you are asking WAAAAAY too early. You just come back and when you do, you ask for mod? Like Bumblebee said, when someone invites you to the server you say "I'll just wait until it fills up." And that worries me. Just wait a while. I mean, look at me! I've been on this server for almost a year taking breaks and so on. But I STILL have not applied for mod. Why? I feel like I need to play more.

As a side note for me, you say "(im also asain ;)". What is that supposed to do with the app?

Overall, I say -support. You need more time.

Sorry to burst your bubble man, but TheFlyingTV has been on this server for about two years, just using different names, but sadly I agree he hasn't played that much recently and needs to get back to playing more often. -Support (TV I think later on you should definitely apply, and you'll most likely get the rank, but it's too soon.)

• Dumb x 1

#6 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:53 AM

Sorry to burst your bubble man, but TheFlyingTV has been on this server for about two years, just using different names, but sadly I agree he hasn't played that much recently and needs to get back to playing more often. -Support (TV I think later on you should definitely apply, and you'll most likely get the rank, but it's too soon.)

Yeah well you know, I'd like to see a trusted tag or something like that for these kind of guys..

• Dumb x 1

#7 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

Yeah well you know, I'd like to see a trusted tag or something like that for these kind of guys..

Dayum, anyway keep it to the subject Daft.

• Dumb x 1

#8 Loco Sniper

Loco Sniper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLA, California.

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

You never play Though lol?

• Dumb x 1

#9 Swimdude69

Swimdude69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:28 PM

how is being asian useful information to try to get a staff position?

If I had the power... 

-Support.

• Dumb x 1

#10 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:16 PM

Denied.

• Dumb x 1