• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 KoolioTheGreat

KoolioTheGreat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:06 AM

So I've been planning on making this for a while now, a trading system and even maybe giving points. Why? Because I have a shit ton of items willing to "donate". But not only that, I know people want to give items not only me. And yes spider, I know people "abused" the old trading system but just remove it if someone chooses to glitch, make highly stricted rules.

#2 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:41 AM

People need to forget about the idea of a trading system. People are smart and persistent with things like this, they'll find a way to exploit/glitch the Marketplace. I highly doubt Spiderman will ever create a trading system for the Marketplace purely because people can't be trusted. These are my words not his, just to clarify. A system where only sending is possible, may be a start. I'd like to also include, if Spiderman added a trading system; people would trade the guns they don't like or the guns they have multiples of. The problem with that, is that those people who get those weapons/hats then don't have to donate or put in hours of their time into gathering enough points to buy something, because they can get it from someone else for free. I -support the idea, more cons than pros in my opinion.

#3 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:46 AM

Here's an idea. Sell items back for a small amount to the shop.

Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#4 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:58 AM

Jyfrl make another thing for that... I don't like the trading idea because then we get a bunch of faggot in the community, even though we can use a bunch of faggots, we have a good fan base to fall back on.

#5 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:32 PM

No, because say if you had a hat, and you got a a better one then you could just pass around the hat. -Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users