17 replies to this topic

#1 magikarp

magikarp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPokemon Center

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:51 PM

I am Magikarp, and I am a YouTuber that found out about this place by Deathnote a.k.a. Speisyy.

and I would like to become a regular member and I will be online everyday and hopefully even more.

#2 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

welcome!

#3 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:35 AM

Why the fuck do people insist on making these threads? Makes no sense, people will notice you when they want, no need to make a grand entrance...

#4 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:57 AM

I'm with Bolo on this. I attempted to find your Youtube account, but was probably no where close to finding yours. So many videos/channels Magikarp related. That aside, welcome.

#5 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

Why the fuck do people insist on making these threads? Makes no sense, people will notice you when they want, no need to make a grand entrance...

Then why else would there be an introduction tab?

#6 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:13 PM

Bumblebee, just shut the fucking hole that dicks go into, your mouth...

#7 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:08 AM

Bumblebee, just shut the fucking hole that dicks go into, your mouth...

Haha that made sense. Anyway you don't have to get annoyed just because I proved a point. Let's leave this behind us aye?

#8 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:26 AM

Actually Bumble, I think you should shut your fucking mouth for once since you have problems doing so, you should also stop arguing with someone that has more intelligence than you, you don't get treated like a dick to become Moderator, so don't be a dick while you ARE Moderator...

• Dumb x 1

#9 Landon

Landon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

Actually Bumble, I think you should shut your fucking mouth for once since you have problems doing so, you should also stop arguing with someone that has more intelligence than you, you don't get treated like a dick to become Moderator, so don't be a dick while you ARE Moderator...

Sounds like somebody is buthurt

#10 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:17 AM

Seriously calm down bolo, take a second and read what you are writing, youu are getting angry over nothing.

#11 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:47 AM

You know, stop going after me, as it is getting pretty fucking annoying at this point... I thought we talked about this situation today Spider, well there it is! Guess you don't want to listen...

#12 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:08 AM

Sounds like somebody is buthurt

Where the fuck did this come from :3

Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#13 Loco Sniper

Loco Sniper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLA, California.

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:37 PM

Bolo you changed alot bro.

#14 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

You know, stop going after me, as it is getting pretty fucking annoying at this point... I thought we talked about this situation today Spider, well there it is! Guess you don't want to listen...

You're acting very immature. I'm not even really sure what you are upset over or what you are using abunch of curse words for. I think I'm going to disable your posting abilities for a bit.  You need to grow up and calm down. Everybody needs to really, this is a bunch of unnecessary drama. Some people got demoted, some got promoted, it happens literally every single day. It isn't some big huge issue that abunch of people need to scream, hollar, and complain about. You literally gave up your position, other people got promoted. I don't see the issue here??? You told me you don't like who got promoted that's fine, but at the end of the day you aren't incharge and making decesions I am and if you are addicted to playing Xbox One and aren't really going to be on the server like you told me I don't understand how any of this even effects you so what are you complaining about? I heard your opinion and I'll keep it in my head but you are complaining about issues that haven't even occured yet. When and if an issue occurs would be the right time to take care of it. Bolo seriously I think you need to take some time away and thinking about the way you are acting it is completely silly. I'm going to disable your posting privelages for a couple of days please don't complain to me on steam or I will block you there too. Hope you understand, you are still my friend but, you are acting like a little kid.

#15 Loco Sniper

Loco Sniper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLA, California.

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:47 PM

And you never added me on xbox one .

#16 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:22 PM

You're acting very immature. I'm not even really sure what you are upset over or what you are using abunch of curse words for. I think I'm going to disable your posting abilities for a bit.  You need to grow up and calm down. Everybody needs to really, this is a bunch of unnecessary drama. Some people got demoted, some got promoted, it happens literally every single day. It isn't some big huge issue that abunch of people need to scream, hollar, and complain about. You literally gave up your position, other people got promoted. I don't see the issue here??? You told me you don't like who got promoted that's fine, but at the end of the day you aren't incharge and making decesions I am and if you are addicted to playing Xbox One and aren't really going to be on the server like you told me I don't understand how any of this even effects you so what are you complaining about? I heard your opinion and I'll keep it in my head but you are complaining about issues that haven't even occured yet. When and if an issue occurs would be the right time to take care of it. Bolo seriously I think you need to take some time away and thinking about the way you are acting it is completely silly. I'm going to disable your posting privelages for a couple of days please don't complain to me on steam or I will block you there too. Hope you understand, you are still my friend but, you are acting like a little kid.

r we frendz spidr

Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#17 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:33 PM

Jesus, just close this please

#18 Tdude179