Subfreizer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

In-Game Name: Subfreizer
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:3816459
Reason: I was banned for ghosting with out any sufficient proof. I was a regular on this server and loved it. Yet no one is willing to listen to my very clear evidence that supports my side. I made another ban appeal before on the day that I got banned, as you can imagine I was very upset and angry about the false accusations so I said rather inappropriate things to Spider. I just want someone to look at the proof and actually think about it. I was not 'ghosting' I had radar and saw my T buddy with one innocent, and in the chat Viper said "OdogTheDeviousGamer is a traitor!" multiple times. Afterwards I see in the top right, "Viper identified the body of OdogTheDeviousGamer, he was a traitor!". So like anyone else would, I assumed that OdogTheDeviousGamer's body was indeed in the building where I saw his radar blip last. I then made my way up to the building I last saw his radar blip and found his body wasn't there. So I said, and I quote, "oh shit my T buddies body isn't here anymore." Immediately after Spider and Mango accused me of ghosting gave me less than a second to respond, and banned me. I just want someone to go over this evidence and maybe find justice after all this time.

#2 Subfreizer

Subfreizer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:38 PM

Please consider my post. I want to get back on to CG

#3 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

Neutral I believe you but I have seen you banned so many times.

#4 Subfreizer

Subfreizer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:04 AM

Neutral I believe you but I have seen you banned so many times.

I'l change baby, I swears it!

#5 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

I'l change baby, I swears it!

Why do I not believe this?

#6 Tdude179

Tdude179

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

Why do I not believe this?

Because it's probably bullshit. You can tell by the way he typed it.

#7 Subfreizer

Subfreizer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

Because it's probably bullshit. You can tell by the way he typed it.

Obviously my attempt at a joke made my case worse... I am sorry if it offended you???

But there was truth in it as well. I loved this server and it was the only thing I played in gmod. And I plead that I can start to enjoy, and contribute to the community once more.

#8 Tdude179

Tdude179

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

Obviously my attempt at a joke made my case worse... I am sorry if it offended you???
But there was truth in it as well. I loved this server and it was the only thing I played in gmod. And I plead that I can start to enjoy, and contribute to the community once more.

I may (probably) be just taking this to seriously, but this isn't something I would joke about.

#9 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:58 AM

Sub is a nice guy when he wants to, but I dont know we did let him a lot of chances

#10 Subfreizer

Subfreizer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:14 AM

I can see that this ban was pretty much for all of my past wrong doings, but I may have you know, and I am telling the truth now, I was younger, much more stupid, and I have matured now and want another chance to enjoy the server. 

#11 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:10 AM

Unbanned /closing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users