24 replies to this topic

#21 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:13 PM

Is it better than the PC version? You know, it's been having so much problems since launch.

What kind of question is that? That's like asking is the Minecraft 360 version better then the Minecraft on PC. Battlefield 4 still isn't half bad on the next gen consoles.

#22 Shank_

Shank_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:46 PM

What kind of question is that? That's like asking is the Minecraft 360 version better then the Minecraft on PC. Battlefield 4 still isn't half bad on the next gen consoles.

Let me go a little more in depth with my question. I wanted to know if the game had random framerate drops or console freezing(does that happen on next-gen consoles yet?).

#23 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:09 PM

Let me go a little more in depth with my question. I wanted to know if the game had random framerate drops or console freezing(does that happen on next-gen consoles yet?).

Not from what I played.

#24 Amp

Amp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

I've had a few framerate drops, and some points where sound wasn't in sync with what was actually going on. Also, randomly, a few times my Battlefield 4 just completely shut off. Like in an instance, Battlefield 4 just went black and within a second I was taken back to the Xbox Home without doing anything and Battlefield 4 was off, and when I went back to Battlefield 4 it was loading up like I just started it, with the intro and all that.

These occurrences happened only a few times so it didn't really affect me all that much. Also, if you're thinking that it was just me experiencing these glitches, a handful of my friends experienced the same problems. 

#25 The Sexy Horse

The Sexy Horse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:54 AM

tumblr_lss78nOGCm1qczh0io1_500.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users