SirFlapAllot101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:38 PM

Name (IGN):<CG>SirFlapAllot101
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:55372797
Position:Mod
Reasons:I'm mature most of the time and calm, even in bad situations. I'm willing to proceed with punishments that are appropriate with the offense(s), but also give each side a chance to tell their story. I am not power hungry and have no interest in abusing my powers as a moderator. I will be fair and impartial towards everyone on the server (e.g. not giving friends a break on RDM just because they're friends). At my time on CG TTT, I can ghosters and punishing them accordingly (I would force myself to spectate, and watch the alleged ghoster(s), check steam friend lists, etc) and once I gathered enough evidence (this had to be a LOT of evidence as I do not want to ban friends playing together; something like innocent friend helping traitor, etc etc).
Aside from that, I've also been on Serious TTT long enough to know the rules well and fully respect them. I am interested in helping the server become a better place for gamers looking for a really unique and excellent TTT experience.
Supporters: Don't have any

#2 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

Do you people read at all? Like, what the absolute fuck? Read other peoples applications and pick off stuff from that, don't use generic reasons like all the other people do.

There have been some people in our community like you, such as Quinn and Juice, who made an application one after another. Also you aren't the most active player, your grammar could be better and you need to stop asking or Moderator. People will find out who you are by playing on the server, not sitting down making applications all the time.

#3 SirFlapAllot101

SirFlapAllot101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

Cool how do I donate

#4 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

No... Although you added more reasons than people normally did you still used these "Regular" reasons. e.g "I wanna halp this community", "I am very mature and know how to handle myself". I get most approved apps would've had these in somewhere. But what I don't like is how that is one of your first reasons, shows alot doesn't it. Also it tells us that you obviously couldn't think of any better thing to start your app with. It doesn't have to be something special it could simply be, "I have been playing on this community for a while and I think that......" If you want an example of a good app 1. Look at the format and 2. Look at Bolo's app, Bolo's app was good and although I don't get along with him so well from time to time I give him brownie points for his app. Also I don't know if you do but you need to mean what you say, Bolo is another good example and if you ever saw Mango's app on the old forums his is ideal too. Now, you said before "Cool how do I donate." I understand you want to donate, not sure if it is to help the community or simply to get better stuff. And I'm not discouraging you from donating but you don't need to try and use it in your app. Donating doesn't make a difference other than it helps out the owner a huge amount. But don't use it for your app to make you seem more dedicated and DO NOT use it as a way to kiss Spiders ass in hope to get moderator more easy. I know that annoys him a huge amount and alot of people do kiss his ass. Maybe it is human nature but don't. Also I used to see you on alot on the old CG. But you only recently started playing again, play more and I'm sure people would take more consideration into what they think. Also, like Bolo said before your grammar needs a little work (Say I who made half a dozen mistakes here :P). I haven't seen you asking for moderator but I will take peoples word for it. Don't ask for moderator I am sure people will think about it themselves and no one likes a beggar. Also, don't reply on your own app as you just did. If you need to ask someone something use steam chat. (By the way, to donate you click market in f4 and donate) So I don't know if you can tell but I am a -Support good luck anyway. AND PLAY MORE!

Fucking essay here.

#5 Tdude179

Tdude179

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

I have to agree with Bolo, if you make an application and it gets rejected, that doesn't mean make one a week later and you'll get the spot.

#6 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

Are you fucking serious, listen to me.

Anyways, 

While in the server: press f4 ---> market tab ---> donate on the top left ---> amount ($) ---> fill it out ---> then donate.

#7 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:54 PM

Are you fucking serious, listen to me.

Anyways, 

While in the server: press f4 ---> market tab ---> donate on the top left ---> amount ($) ---> fill it out ---> then donate.

I already said dat :P

#8 SirFlapAllot101

SirFlapAllot101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

There is never people on when in online only at night time so that's why I'm not always on

#9 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:08 PM

There is never people on when in online only at night time so that's why I'm not always on

That's a bad reason, I've seen you on other servers while CG was up with players. I've even invited you before, so that's silly. Besides if a person really wanted staff he would go on and try and populate the server not say fuck it and play 1942RP. The answer is no,  don't apply for at least 2-3 weeks or posting privileges will be revoked. Play more, write a better app, and don't give excuses as to why you aren't on the server. Populate the server or play when invited. If you can't do either of those things then the server isn't important enough to you and you don't need a staff rank.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users