#21 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:00 PM

And, Harry got slain, I could have easily said it was for a different reason too, doesn't mean that it was. Even 2 RDMs isn't a big deal, he'll possibly get temp banned, but not perm banned. He didn't leave, not that big of a fucking deal.

He RDM'd three times and like I said I haven't got proof for the other 2. Also at what point did I say I RDM'd, if I didn't mean it and if I did I would like proof where I said "I RDM'd". Also IRI knew it was for a different reason as he asked Pusherman and Pusher said "oh it was because he did something".

#22 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

Something can mean anything and you said, where you RDMed, you were talking to anyone reading, I thought you were talking to me... You only have proof for two, not four.

#23 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:22 PM

Yes like I said isn't a witness enough? Anyway ok so there is proof for 2 RDM's and then a leave. Therefore a RDM and leave is a pban and a double RDM and leave is obviously a pban too. So is my point got into your little head yet or is it still overwhelming it.

#24 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:05 PM

You are one mad guy arn't you? There is no where, where it says he left. Get your mind straight.

#25 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:24 PM

You are one mad guy arn't you? There is no where, where it says he left. Get your mind straight.

it doesn't say when someone leaves in damagelogs does it? Also, I am mad? Haha that made me laugh considering you're the one who removed me from you're friends list because you felt left out.

#26 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

No, it doesn't, that's my point, doesn't say he left, doesn't need a Permaban. And I like how you go to bitching about your point, to saying haha like it never happened. Nice try though. And if you asked, you would know, I removed you because of your constant arguing, you know, like the thing you're doing right now?

#27 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:48 AM

No, it doesn't, that's my point, doesn't say he left, doesn't need a Permaban. And I like how you go to bitching about your point, to saying haha like it never happened. Nice try though. And if you asked, you would know, I removed you because of your constant arguing, you know, like the thing you're doing right now?

Maybe we should take this argument off the forums then.

Case closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users