• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:57 PM

In-Game Name: Harrywulf
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53871161
Reason: RDM multiple times
Date and Time (If possible): Friday 13th December  11:30 (GMT time)
Proof: http://steamcommunit...684882490676853

I was playing on the server and was tabbed out checking the rules to see if axe was KOS'able in the rules. I tabbed back in and as soon as I did I got the beginning of the round "Dong" And all I saw was Harrywulf shoot me in the head with a deagle. He then ID'd my body and walked off. I was a traitor and Harrywulf got a slay. A bit later IRI IE ID said to me that the slay Harrywulf got was for a different thing and that harrywulf got away with his RDM'ing of me. He then lied Saying "I was the last person moving so he shot me" (Which I don't even understand). I then realised this was not the first time. Time passed and I had a promise I made to my self that if he did one more thing I would make a ban request... And by reading this you can tell he did. This time he was a detective I tabbed in again after doing some random ass shit (can't remember) and this time, he was hitting with a barrel. As he technically prop RDM'd me I hit him with my crowbar and so he began to hit me with his crowbar repetitively. I jumped off the edge to avoid him killing me. Here is Proof:

http://steamcommunit...684882490935061

(This text was about 2 map changes after the coincidence).

But yeah... Like I said he RDM'd multiple people. He asked many times if he could kill AFK's and every time he got the answer no yet he continued to kill AFK's and ask. Like he pushed a person off a building who was T for being AFK and Killed me with the axe twice (Sorry for the lack of proof at this point, I didn't know I would be making this and the damage logs were too far away in the console as it was replaced with start up shit).

Witnesses: IRI IE ID

#2 Guest_Yeah Toast !_*

Guest_Yeah Toast !_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:00 AM

+support 

I seen him rdm SO MANY TIMES that I wanted him permabanned. There should be a rule that No immature fucking kids on this fucking server.

#3 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:00 AM

Toast... you want everyone perma banned. I'll take a look. BTW, if Pusherman was there, why didn't you ask him.

#4 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:16 PM

Toast... you want everyone perma banned. I'll take a look. BTW, if Pusherman was there, why didn't you ask him.

I did he slayed him but IRI said it was for a different reason. I said when he tried to RDM me again but Pusherman was afk :/

#5 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

Well, it's only one RDM... Can't really do much about that, maybe he did it on accident, who knows? I don't think I can really do much about this, he didn't leave afterwards.

#6 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

Well, it's only one RDM... Can't really do much about that, maybe he did it on accident, who knows? I don't think I can really do much about this, he didn't leave afterwards.

It wasn't one RDM it was multiple as Istated in the ban request. I only have 1 piece of proof for those extra RDM's and that's IRI.

~Edit

Also, he left as soon as I mentioned making a ban request on him and only got punished for a different cause, when he RDM'd me 3-4 times...

#7 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

Yea but you need more proof.. Can't do anything unless you provide us with more.

#8 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:36 PM

Yea but you need more proof.. Can't do anything unless you provide us with more.

1. I have logs. 2. I have what he said. 3. I have a witness.

Logs are for main RDM

what he said shows he knew it was RDM

Witness, to show that he RDM'd many times too.

#9 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:38 PM

If you have logs, show them... 

#10 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

If you have logs, show them... 

I did. Look at the first screenshot.. (Sorry for the late reply guys)

#11 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:12 PM

*facepalm* are you oblivious? You need more, on RDM isn't a ban unless there is more proof.

#12 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

*facepalm* are you oblivious? You need more, on RDM isn't a ban unless there is more proof.

Nigguh I already said. Maybe you should read more carefully, I dont have logs for the other RDM's but I have IRI as a witness...

#13 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:12 PM

.... Doesn't matter if you have "a witness" I can easily say that he RDMed, I can easily say that you ghosted... Doesn't make a difference if you have IRI

#14 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:18 AM

Also in the first screenshot it shows you RDM'ing another just after mine (Not killing though). 

#15 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:40 AM

One, completely irrelevant. Two, where?

#16 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:14 AM

One, completely irrelevant. Two, where?

If you say its completely irrelevant then why are you asking where. Look yourself it's not the hardest thing to find it is literally just after the damage log for where he shot me.

#17 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:38 AM

I'm asking where because there is nothing there...

#18 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:10 PM

Look and you will see he damaged someone for 99 hp just after killing me. If you can't see that I am seriously concerned about your eye sight.

#19 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:51 PM

You said I RDMed, not him... 

#20 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:54 PM

And, Harry got slain, I could have easily said it was for a different reason too, doesn't mean that it was. Even 2 RDMs isn't a big deal, he'll possibly get temp banned, but not perm banned. He didn't leave, not that big of a fucking deal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users