Juice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

Name (IGN):CG Juice
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:51874024
Position:Moderator
Reasons:to start off i want to say sorry for not being on recently ive had some family problems and some things going on with my computer but im back and here to stay, this server is amazing (and i think im in love with it) im on when i can be and when im not, i dream about  being on, and i want to be able to help other players with their problems and take their complaints. I know how things an be frustrating for the mods and admins when being horded by players and complaints and hope to take some of the weight off their backs.
Supporters:Not sure , i don't want to sound Nagy 

#2 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:21 PM

Dude, read the comments from your last app. Play more, your starting to look like a twin of Quinn. Quinn was someone who begged, and made an application every week pretty much. So -Support. WAIT!

#3 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

What a unique app from the rest, honestly if I had to play a guessing game  where I had to guess what person wrote what mod app I don't think I would get any right, it's the same old tired reasons of why you should get mod. I play a lot, I want to help the other staff, I love the server. Just stop already...No.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users