• LocationYo mamas room

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:56 AM

Name (IGN):

<CG> Cobalt Snowman

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:68216012

Position:

Reasons:

I think I could better the server by first of by dedicating a lot of my time to the server, whether it be sitting in a empty server attracting players, Punishing rule breakers ect. I know I don't have much play time and I point that out because everyone should know that. I am posting this because I have come to know you all some well some not, however I think at times like right now (8:45 PM 12/9/13) when there is a certain person T baiting and the only thing I can do is try to get an member of staff on it would be a good idea to hire me. I will end this by saying I have about a year and a half of Garry's mod server staff experience and if you would like to know what servers please contact me by the steam name Cobalt_snowman! Thanks for reading and I hope you consider me.

Supporters:

(I will add names when I get supporters.)

#2 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:02 AM

I like you, but it is WAY  too soon to apply.

Try out later

#3 Tdude179

Tdude179

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:04 AM

You're very new to the server, get a couple months more experience before applying, I'm going neutral.

#4 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:03 PM

Cobalt, when you ask me if 16 hours is too early to apply, and I say yes it is. I suggest you listen to me, it's too early to apply. Even though you're one of my favorite players on the server, I can't +Support you. Neutral.

#5 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:23 PM

I like you but this is extremely early. If you get a couple maybe more months in I'm sure people will want you as mod.

#6 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

Denied, I don't like you yet. Firstly don't talk about populating the server while CG is sitting empty and your playing on some random TTT server. Truth be told it doesn't matter how long you play. If I like you and I think you'll be a good staff you get it. Some take longer then others, but there is something about you that is a throw off. Something that seems too fake. One of the biggest ways to get staff is to tell it like it is or what we call be real. When I played with you, your lips were on my ass. I get it, that's the natural thing for people to do when they meet the leader and they want a position whether they really like the person or not, but it doesn't fly with me and it really turns me away. We've really stepped up our game on keeping it real. There used to be a day and age where I would reserve what I think to protect my awesome good guy owner repetition. Those days are long gone, and I'm now in the era of not giving a fuck.

l3lu.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users