Photo

Grand Theft Auto series VS Saints Row series

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: GTA series VS Saints Row series (7 member(s) have cast votes)

GTA series VS Saints Row series

1. GTA (6 votes [85.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 85.71%

2. Saints Row (1 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Shank_

Shank_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:11 AM

I have to go with GTA. The great storyline, the atmosphere, the vehicles. EVERYTHING about it is terrific. Saints Row is fun but GTA is more serious.

#2 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

This is going to be more of an opinion on to which environments people enjoy more. I, in my opinion think GTA is better I believe that Saints Row isn't even a competition really, but that's because I enjoy the more, serious game-play versus the more stupid fun that they provide us in Saints Row.

#3 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

People that says that saints row is unrealistic at 100% but think that cod ghost is realistic well....

Anyways, the missions are serious, it's not "stupid fun", for me it's best of the 2 worlds. Actually, I'll say Saints Row but I still prefer the open world of gta.

#4 crazymeistro

crazymeistro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMilky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, Canada, Alberta, In a House :3

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:34 AM

Does anyone even play saints row?? I got to school everyday hearing: "hey man that was so fun last night when we played gta and all that other shit" "hey man get gta v best game ever" "hey man i have like 44 billion dollars on gtav" "Hey man i just got an apartment" and other annoying crap :P

#5 Shank_

Shank_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

Does anyone even play saints row?? I got to school everyday hearing: "hey man that was so fun last night when we played gta and all that other shit" "hey man get gta v best game ever" "hey man i have like 44 billion dollars on gtav" "Hey man i just got an apartment" and other annoying crap :P

People play Saints Row. It's just that, GTA allows more players; 16. Saints Row allows two. So GTA allows more replayability in multiplayer.

Also dat bump bro.

#6 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:50 AM

People that says that saints row is unrealistic at 100% but think that cod ghost is realistic well....

Anyways, the missions are serious, it's not "stupid fun", for me it's best of the 2 worlds. Actually, I'll say Saints Row but I still prefer the open world of gta.

I'd love to know where the dildo bats in Call of Duty are. I hate stupid people who use realism arguments when they have no idea how to properly use the word "realism". Call of Duty is an arcadey shooter with perks, aliens, zombies, unrealistic health regen. Battlefield is an arcadey shooter with unrealistic "field orders aka perks", unrealistic health regen, unrealistic map destruction. GTA is has unrealistic controllable in air car physics, unrealistic damage since if you were in some of those car crashes you would die. Anybody who judges a game by realism is a fucking idiot, how fun a game is, is what makes it good, and I would love to know one person who thinks Call of Duty is realistic since a majority of the people who talk about Call of Duty aren't even it's own fanbase, It's 14 year old BF4 Playstation fanboys.

#7 Shank_

Shank_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:49 PM

I'd love to know where the dildo bats in Call of Duty are. I hate stupid people who use realism arguments when they have no idea how to properly use the word "realism". Call of Duty is an arcadey shooter with perks, aliens, zombies, unrealistic health regen. Battlefield is an arcadey shooter with unrealistic "field orders aka perks", unrealistic health regen, unrealistic map destruction. GTA is has unrealistic controllable in air car physics, unrealistic damage since if you were in some of those car crashes you would die. Anybody who judges a game by realism is a fucking idiot, how fun a game is, is what makes it good, and I would love to know one person who thinks Call of Duty is realistic since a majority of the people who talk about Call of Duty aren't even it's own fanbase, It's 14 year old BF4 Playstation fanboys.

Exactly. A series of realistic military games are the ARMA series. If you play the game like it is supposed to be played, it can be very boring to someone that plays BF or COD. The game is slow. Just like real war. Actually, the series isn't even a realistic military game. It is a military sim.

I was disappointed that GTA V allowed controllable in air car physics, damage models on cars are unrealistic, and health regen. Apparently, Rockstar wanted the player to have a more action-packed experience. So that's why the use of in air car physics and never upside down cars is there. The car damage models were dumbed down from GTA IV. More specifically, the rear parts of cars. The reason for this, is because of the framerate on consoles. Remember GTA IV on consoles? The thing played on 9 frames during car crashes and silly things. As for the regenerating health, I guess it would attract other groups of gamers. I don't like it. I always liked having to find health packs or call 911 for someone to heal me(GTA IV). 

There will always be more action-packed games than realistic games. Just like movies. You see things like Die Hard, and others. But you don't see realistic movies as much because they need to please the popular demographic and make more money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users