23 replies to this topic

#21 PixelFaded

PixelFaded

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPanama city, FL

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

Quinn, I don't have anger issues, this guy does ^. If you fucking read my application, you would know.

Mm I beg to differ friend, autistic hater.

#22 WoweeBananas

WoweeBananas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

Pixel, your over-reactive nature is not lending itself to this ban request.  Shit happens: the most you can do is get over it.  From what I can tell, you killed a guy killing Bolo, Bolo killed you, then you (I guess) revenge RDM'd Bolo at some point in time because he killed you.  If that's the case, a week long ban is plenty reasonable.  In fact, if we (the staff) weren't quite so lenient and complied with the punishments listed in the MOTD, then this would be a permaban for revenge RDM.  Consider submitting a ban appeal to discuss that aspect further and if you can formulate a decent reason for your behavior, the ban might be shortened/lifted.  Until then, take the petty arguments elsewhere.

#23 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:00 AM

Pixel has really issues, I'm sorry khaos (pixel)but you need to take control. Every single time you die it's always an issue and you always scream RDM. Bolo is a good moderator he does what I ask of him. Do you think it's an issue if you raged so much you had to change your name just so people wouldn't remember you as that litlte kid who rages and complains about everything? It's funny a couple of my admins were complaining and talking about how sick of you they were and if you had one more outburst you were going to get p banned by them. I'm sorry dude but you really need to take some time and cool off. Maybe see a doctor or something, I'm not trying to be funny I seriously think you have some anger issues.

#24 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:59 AM

"It's funny a couple of my admins were complaining and talking about how sick of you they were and if you had one more outburst you were going to get p banned by them."

Wonder who that could be...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users