• 11 posts
  • LocationPanama city, FL

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

In-Game Name: ◄CG►Bolo
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64815744
Reason: Abuse X2 + Rdm 
Date and Time (If possible):  24/11/13 Sunday
Proof: 
http://steamcommunit...668862537193212 Bolo removing his slay given by Jeffrl + My one week ban which was slightly provoked.

Story: Well, This all happened so quickly, Firstly Bolo was getting damaged by some dude who was pushing him off a ledge, so I shot him *I forget his username* And he was inno and when Bolo returns, right after I killed the guy he starts to shoot firstly I thought he was just making a mistake but you guys know how I get, so I tried to tell him in admin chat that he was getting damaged or at least was getting pushed off a ledge, After all this JeffRl slayed him for the next round or attempted too, then bolo removed his slay yelling stuff like "THAT'S BULLS##T!" and then proceeded to harass me about my autistic brothers who are very much higher in the level of autism than me, Saying stuff like "F##k your brothers!" and "Your brothers are mentally retarded f###s!" and horrible stuff like that, so in the end I get banned for one week and you can expect a un-ban request as well from me, thank you for viewing this.

*By the way EpicJeefral saw him removing his slay and I am hoping he would be able to give a bit of proof of this all*

#2 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

I would just like to mention, I am not supporting either side here. Also, the slay I provided for Bolo was sort of a joke. I never really knew what happened. All I knew was that he killed a T for T baiting, and that is what I put the slay for. I wasn't really gonna slay him.

Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#3 PixelFaded

PixelFaded

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

I would just like to mention, I am not supporting either side here. Also, the slay I provided for Bolo was sort of a joke. I never really knew what happened. All I knew was that he killed a T for T baiting, and that is what I put the slay for. I wasn't really gonna slay him.

Oh, I thought you were serious :P well either way Im just praying someone here will be reasonable....

#4 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

I'm going to start off by saying I'm not unbanning you. I killed you because I was AFK and I came back right when you killed the guy, you were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Secondly, I removed my slay because I knew Jyfrl was joking. Thirdly your a fucking liar, I NEVER said "fuck your autistic brothers" I said I don't care about them, because I honestly don't. At that moment in time, I was caring about you bitching because I RDMed you, which I NEVER did.

#5 Guest_PixelFaded_*

Guest_PixelFaded_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

I'm going to start off by saying I'm not unbanning you. I killed you because I was AFK and I came back right when you killed the guy, you were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Secondly, I removed my slay because I knew Jyfrl was joking. Thirdly you a fucking liar, I NEVER said "fuck your autistic brothers" I said I don't care about them, because I honestly don't. At that moment in time, I was caring about you bitching because I RDMed you, which I NEVER did.

Firstly, killing a person for saving you when YOU and he was inno, is not RDM? then what is it friend because I saved you and even uttered a few times that I did, and you fucking hate special people admit it you ass.

#6 PixelFaded

PixelFaded

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

Forgot to login there >.<

#7 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

No, it's not, he was inno when you killed him so I killed you, I never needed a slay, not RDM... And why didn't you tell anyone why I actually banned you? For RDMing me on PURPOSE on my T round for no reason and taunting me afterwards saying shit like "HE HAD THAT COMING!".

#8 PixelFaded

PixelFaded

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

I'm going to start off by saying I'm not unbanning you. I killed you because I was AFK and I came back right when you killed the guy, you were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Secondly, I removed my slay because I knew Jyfrl was joking. Thirdly your a fucking liar, I NEVER said "fuck your autistic brothers" I said I don't care about them, because I honestly don't. At that moment in time, I was caring about you bitching because I RDMed you, which I NEVER did.

Also you state that you do not rdm? Then what is THIS : http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gZZDMSSmJwc

#9 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

Also you state that you do not rdm? Then what is THIS : http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gZZDMSSmJwc

Bolo is his older prime?

#10 PixelFaded

PixelFaded

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:01 AM

Bolo is his older prime?

Hm? what do you mean by that?

hehe sorry im tired and cant understand shit at this point :P

#11 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

An RDMing video? And I never said I don't RDM... I'm not unbanning you, that's my final decision. And I'm not going to argue with you because I know I'm right.

#12 PixelFaded

PixelFaded

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:07 AM

An RDMing video? And I never said I don't RDM... I'm not unbanning you, that's my final decision. And I'm not going to argue with you because I know I'm right.

You say that your right or that you know that your right but in fact being that is obviously a average human reaction, you don't wish to unban me? fine I'm not the one asking for an unban i'm asking more over for YOU to be banned if you are too stupid to realize the main part of this article? or to quote from you "Are you high brah?"

#13 PixelFaded

PixelFaded

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

Also, that is to say that you DID RDM me!

#14 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

I couldn't resit not replying to your hilarious reaction to this. I know what this is for, and I stopped talking about the MAIN subject because it was unnecessary to keep talking about it because your wrong. And no I didn't RDM you, I said I accidentally RDM on occasion, we all do, so why don't you recognize that yet, because you do it all the time.

#15 PixelFaded

PixelFaded

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

I couldn't resit not replying to your hilarious reaction to this. I know what this is for, and I stopped talking about the MAIN subject because it was unnecessary to keep talking about it because your wrong. And no I didn't RDM you, I said I accidentally RDM on occasion, we all do, so why don't you recognize that yet, because you do it all the time.

Well yes you do make a point there bolo, also man I really dont want to fight you or to be banned or whatever I dont like fighting you but it all depends on your next comment friend. 

#16 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:19 AM

Well yes you do make a point there bolo, also man I really dont want to fight you or to be banned or whatever I dont like fighting you but it all depends on your next comment friend. 

Like a game of chess...

#17 PixelFaded

PixelFaded

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

Like a game of chess...

Very much like chess, which I do rather quite like a good game of chess..

#18 quinn50

quinn50

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationRichmond Virginia

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:41 AM

+Support TBH bolo wasnt ready for moderator he complains too much, anger problems Such as the temper tantrum on dodpools application, and even got really mad at wowee on dodpool's app and he blocked him, thanks and goodbye

#19 PixelFaded

PixelFaded

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

+Support TBH bolo wasnt ready for moderator he complains too much, anger problems Such as the temper tantrum on dodpools application, and even got really mad at wowee on dodpool's app and he blocked him, thanks and goodbye

Word to that my friend. thanks for the support.

#20 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:51 AM

Quinn, I don't have anger issues, this guy does ^. If you fucking read my application, you would know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users