#1 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

Pointshop

These are the things that worth the time to make at my opinion.

Hats

-Text hat   -Mustache    -Daft punk's hat    -TF2's gibus hat (a man can dream)  -Mohawk  - A boner (uuh yeh)  

Weapons

I dont want to add weapons, but I'd like to see strange weapons (strange weapons shows how many kills you have with that weapon) only in crates. It'll force people to play with other weapons and honestly I would try my chance, and I think it's a good way to have money.

Trade ability

TF2's ability to trade became major and addictive. We have amazing unique hats on CG, it's imperative at my opinion to have that.

However, we couldnt  trade strange weapons, we still want them to play with these weapons!

Unusual effects

Simply apply the old auras to the hats, 3% of chances of having one on crates. A good way to recycle the old auras and be a little more modern with it.

Scoreboard's ranks.

Ranks. But when I think about that I dont think it should be serious, just messing around a little and having fun with that :3

--------

I know, a lot of tf2, but Valve found a way to always present new things, which people buy. They can make a lot of money with that. If we find a way to make it more addictive, more important, it might turn like that here, but obviously I'd still like to keep it real and not buy for 312876379185465$ just a key time to time you know.

FIX

Kanye west, not Kayne west hue hue

#2 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

There aren't unusuals, but there are legendaries which have different colors. Also, the trade system would be great, but it would be exploited so much. I would like stuff to be able to be sold, though. I think strange weapons would be cool, but possibly hard to make.

Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#3 Thanatos

Thanatos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAdrian, MI

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

I support trading system and scoreboard, also those hats. But TRADING SYSTEM MOST!! Or a sell system because i can't take having 3 mp-40 extended uncrating lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users