Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Locationsweg

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

In-Game Name: dodpool
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40954150
Reason: Saying Spider's Real Name Aloud.

Just a little background shit: I thought everyone knew what his name was because I had heard from multiple people what his name was. I probably should have checked into it before, and not gone ahead and said it. If you wish to keep me perma-banned so be it. If you see it befits me as a punishment I can understand you wouldn't want you're name said for all to hear on the internet, but I feel as if this is an over lengthy ban and would wish for it to be reduced or eradicated. Thanks.

#2 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

Actually dodpool, I've NEVER heard his name aloud, I don't know how you heard it either. But I definitely wouldn't share spiders personal information, the round BEFORE, I said, "Pusherman, I know your name." or something like that and he said he would perma ban me if I told anyone...

#3 dodpool

dodpool

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Locationsweg

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

Actually dodpool, I've NEVER heard his name aloud, I don't know how you heard it either. But I definitely wouldn't share spiders personal information, the round BEFORE, I said, "Pusherman, I know your name." or something like that and he said he would perma ban me if I told anyone...

I was actually tabbed out in youtube watching a video. So I didn't actually hear that part, that probably would have solved everything.

#4 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

Eh, shit happens.

#5 WoweeBananas

WoweeBananas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:19 AM

I don't know much about this since I haven't been able to get on since Monday, but I feel like this is a little overkill and a huge misunderstanding.  Again, I don't know what was occurring prior or whatever, but a little warning might have been nice (unless you were given warning in which case this is on your head).  Either way, I think you deserve another chance.  Hopefully Spider will view it the same way.

#6 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

It wasn't a "misunderstanding". Spider said to Pusherman, "I don't give a shit." and Pusherman banned him, for "saying our names out loud"

#7 WoweeBananas

WoweeBananas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

Hmm...  well if it's any consolation to you dodpool, I'll try and talk with Pusherman and Spider about this today or tomorrow (I won't be on my PC until late tonight) since Pusherman never gets on the forums.  It seems pretty hasty and inconsiderate to ban someone for something as simple as that, but that's just my opinion, no need for debate.

#8 quinn50

quinn50

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationRichmond Virginia

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

+ Support Should be unbanned i know his name from dennis and i'm not gonna say it aloud

#9 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

Playing on my server isn't something you are entitled to, it's a privilege. I don't give a fuck if people know my name is Michael Rill I'd rather you not give out my personal information in game, Are you an idiot should I have to explain that to you? I mean seriously come on, and you always come up with a bullshit excuse as to why it's not your fault I'm tired of that. "I was actually tabbed out in youtube watching a video" Fuck you, you've used that excuse twice before and you used that excuse when Soviet muted you,  you said you were tabbed out and didn't hear it, that's a load of bullshit. What I care about is you acting like an idiot and being warned for it multiple times and then still continuing to act like an idiot. Whether it's shit posting on the forums, or giving away my personal information ingame, or even spamming multiple times getting warned for it and spamming some more. You wonder why the fuck you don't get moderator when the proof is fucking everywhere. You can stay banned until you learn to not act like an idiot.

#10 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

Playing on my server isn't something you are entitled to, it's a privilege. I don't give a fuck if people know my name is Michael Rill I'd rather you not give out my personal information in game, Are you an idiot should I have to explain that to you? I mean seriously come on, and you always come up with a bullshit excuse as to why it's not your fault I'm tired of that. "I was actually tabbed out in youtube watching a video" Fuck you, you've used that excuse twice before and you used that excuse when Soviet muted you,  you said you were tabbed out and didn't hear it, that's a load of bullshit. What I care about is you acting like an idiot and being warned for it multiple times and then still continuing to act like an idiot. Whether it's shit posting on the forums, or giving away my personal information ingame, or even spamming multiple times getting warned for it and spamming some more. You wonder why the fuck you don't get moderator when the proof is fucking everywhere. You can stay banned until you learn to not act like an idiot.

I'm sorry but this is just a must: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qWPwfQcPS5s

#11 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

I feel like that if you'd say the name of someone like I don't know  jyfrl, that wouldve been way different, but we all have that feeling that because he is owner, he is the king of the server,  well it's a crime... which I don't really agree with a perma-ban, but like spidey said , if you actually come with bullshit excuses that wouldve just piss me off... So yeah, I wouldnt do a post if I was you dodpool because that is just between you and spider...

#12 dodpool

dodpool

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Locationsweg

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

I'm sorry and I fucked up really bad. I have no excuse for how I acted and I take all the blame.

#13 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

I'm sorry but this is just a must: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qWPwfQcPS5s

Is it bad that I just watched the whole video?

#14 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

Is it bad that I just watched the whole video?

You were supposed to. :)

#15 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

You were supposed to. :)

Hmm, I got it would be ohhhh or summin but something made me watch the whole video :P

#16 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

Why are we turning this thread into more of a joke than it already is? Should someone close it? Or is it open still.

#17 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

Why are we turning this thread into more of a joke than it already is? Should someone close it? Or is it open still.

Well, I presume we are keeping it open so someone will post when he has been unbanned once he has learned to act his age.

#18 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

But the thing is, Spider explained all this. He is staying banned. If he gets unbanned, it will be later, not now. 

Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#19 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

But the thing is, Spider explained all this. He is staying banned. If he gets unbanned, it will be later, not now. 

I thought he meant when dodpool has had his time and learned to mature up he would be banned. So I was guessing this was staying open to inform him when he is eventually unbanned. Let's not start a conversation and someone lock this.

#20 dodpool

dodpool

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Locationsweg

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:00 AM

If I am going to stay banned just close this thread and unban when and if you wish. I already stated I will take my ban I just hope to be unbanned sometime. Then again it is just hoping....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sweg, sorry, am, bad, goofed, fuck, dammit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users