the doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

Name (IGN):The DOCTOR
SteamID:do not have id at this time
Position:Moderator
Reasons:I have hade a few moderator experiences on a few hidden severs and a few call of duty blackops servers and i want to be a moderator to geat rid of mass rdm, and people that are trying to ruin the ttt server for all of the good gamers like wowe bananns, and bolo, toast ,prof. , even spiderman the moderator if your reading this spiderman i love your youtube channel
Supporters:NONE that i know of

#2 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

Listen, you're a good guy, and I appreciate you calling me a "good gamer", but your application is weak, I don't want to bring your self-esteem down by saying all the negative things,but I just want to get it out of the way, your application is weak, and you don't seem like you have much experience with the server yet, Spiderman is the OWNER not a MODERATOR, I also want to say that you are a kid, like me, and we don't really have that large of a chance to get Moderator as our chances are very slim. Honestly in my opinion I feel like you should play on the server more and let everyone get a chance to know you, I do know you and my decision at this point is a -Support. You will get more supporters if you spend more time on your application, and play on the server more. Other than that you are a nice kid, and I have no "personal" problems with you.

#3 the doctor

the doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

i accept your opinion and i aggre with your opinion

#4 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

I agree with Bolo. You are a great person, but I don't know you that well enough to know if you are fit for moderator. Also, use grammar in your application. Sentences, and all that shit you have to use. It makes it more, proper.

Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#5 morky maus

morky maus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

You're clearly not old enough to hold a position like this.

#6 the doctor

the doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

You're clearly not old enough to hold a position like this.

im 15

#7 the doctor

the doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

go and check out the crowbargamings twitter

#8 morky maus

morky maus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

Act like it, use proper grammar, do you even English class?

I'm younger then you, but I'm more educated then you. Clearly.

#9 the doctor

the doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

im sorry i was doing it on a car ride did it the best i can

#10 the doctor

the doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

im sorry for that

#11 morky maus

morky maus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

Then you're clearly not fifteen, a 9 year old with basic grammar skills could fuk u in teh ass.

#12 the doctor

the doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

i was trying to be nice to you

#13 quinn50

quinn50

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationRichmond Virginia

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

nvm i remember who you are -1, and shitty app

#14 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

morky just fucking drop it and stop causing problems. And just stop replying to your own app Doctor. I know people who are 20 and can't spell, and that's because they don't have the money to go to school, now hopefully that's not the case, but you don't know, and that is when you learn how to shut up.

#15 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:18 PM

Morky, btw, age doesn't matter. Maturity does.

Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#16 Thanatos

Thanatos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAdrian, MI

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

Morky You're showing immatureness to him and being a GRAMMAR NAZI. Clearly you're the one that needs to grow up.

Act like it, use proper grammar, do you even English class?

I'm younger then you, but I'm more educated then you. Clearly.

I Lol'd cause of this. You're trying to tell him to go to English class but you don't even have proper grammar to even fucking write this. How about not being a dick to Doctor and give good feedback. Bad feedback is fine but not in a negative way. How about telling him how he can fix his problem with inactivity.

MY FEEDBACK!

OK First off mass rdm in general, we really don't have much of that here due to our great and supportive admins that stay on the server and looking the server over. So spider man man man man already told you in one of his topics that this is not really a statement to get moderator on the server. Trust me, give more information. One more thing. Are you a different language? Is that why you can't talk with your grammar and spelling errors? If not I'm fine with that good sir! But for right now. I'm going to have to go -1 Support just because of the reasons you put down from stopping mass rdm, to the people i guess that ruin the server. Have a nice day!

#17 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:45 PM

My, my, I'm tempted to just close this thread just from all the useless arguing, replying, and childish behavior on this application. This application was definitely one of the worst applications submitted that I've seen. You shouldn't reply to your application at all, if anyone has any questions or you want to talk to someone, talk over Steam. Having these kind of replies on your application just makes it look worse then it already is. What do you mean by "hidden servers"? Do you mean unpopular servers? You should of used a different word, rather then "hidden". Everyone talks about getting rid of RDM but it's inevitable, it will always happen. Kissing Spiderman's ass, (the Owner) about his YouTube channel won't help your chances either. I'm going to give a -support on this one because I personally don't know you well enough, your application was weak and I'm more than sure that Spiderman is going to deny you. Thanks anyways for applying.

#18 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

Tu es le genre de gars qui rentre dans sa bouche le pénis et les testicules.

#19 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

You're the kind of guy who between his mouth in the penis and testicles... really Daft, was that really necessary? 

#20 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:37 AM

It's totally what I said not what I said , god google traduction is really bad...

Meh, why not?

I am really dropping down on people's estime...

Got a warning point :o

I'd add that you shouldnt take it personally doctah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users