9 replies to this topic

#1 Amp

Amp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:57 AM

Assuming you are a younger teen like me, (or older..) what are you considering to be when you are older? Serious answers please, I'm pointing at you Jyfrl.

#2 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:02 AM

Well, I'm already playing at varsity level for baseball, I'm only in 8th grade though, I might end up trucking people on the football field instead of hitting home runs, who knows. And yes, I know that this a "childish" dream you could call it, but I'm pretty talented to be playing with some 16 year olds.

#3 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:43 AM

I don't know

I do play sports like Bolo, baseball and hockey. But I am not planning try and go professional or anything. I might try and play in college, but that would be all. I am good in school, and I usually get As in most subjects. The thing I am best at though is math. I am a problem solver. I make shit easier for myself, by doing stuff like cutting corners on assignments that mean nothing, and still get a good grade anyways. I am planning to be an engineer when I grow up, but I am not sure which kind. (Or a supermodel, you know.)
Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#4 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

Well, I play alot of sport but I doubt that I would get a job as a rugby player or summin. I mean be serious, only a few people in the country get the place. But I would like to try if not I wouldn't mind a plumber as they are very well paid jobs over here in Britain and you don't have to to go to university to get a job as one.

#5 Thanatos

Thanatos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAdrian, MI

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:36 PM

C.I.S and Graphic Designing Classes

Yea, you guys are talking about being a professional athlete or trainer. This shit is hard and its like 1/1000 YOU will get to be a Pro Athlete but don't get me wrong. You can still get that place just work hard and don't QUIT! Now engineer, that's a hard ass job to get Jyfrl. But yea like what I was saying, if you want to be a engineer which theirs not many in the world because its so hard to get in. Which one of my dads friends are a nuclear engineer. Which i believe is like 2%/100% To be getting into that field but always work hard!

This summer I will be taking some classes for Graphic Design. C.I.S Classes also. If you guys don't really know what (C.I.S) is. It is a hacking class which provides FBI Programs and teaches you how to stop hacks, hack your own way, stop viruses, and take down shit you're not suppose to. Some people don't understand when there here this word "HACK" but this is to use a computer to gain unauthorized access to data in a system. Now graphic design is the art or skill for combining text and pictures. In advertisements, magazines, or books. So I get good amount of C's in my classes in high-school but I don't mind. Now a lot of people lie about getting A's all the time on the internet when they no-life on there games :D. But yeah I got C's In 3 of my classes and rest are B's, No A's at all :(. So I'm not that extraordinary kid that get A's all the time. Well that's about all and that's probably what I'm going for which I haven't even told what it was but what it really is, is a Cyber Security job.

#6 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

Dream job: Work on radio.

Job: Audio engineer.

#7 Thanatos

Thanatos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAdrian, MI

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

Daft, could you tell me why you want to be in the job. Cause it seems to me do you like music? Please give more information, thanks.

#8 Shank_

Shank_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:07 AM

So far I have only thought of a couple of jobs and one seems convincing enough. Computer Science. On the sports side I shoot rifles for sport(I dunno if you call it a sport) I shoot prone, sitting, kneeling, and standing. I do pretty well in the sport and get 100 x's on most prone targets. I don't really know if I will pursue this "sport" in college or not. I looked into the F.B.I but I don't really see myself being one of those guys. But I may look into what Thanatos said about C.I.S. That seems pretty fun to do...

#9 Crazygecko

Crazygecko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationBig Bone Lick State Park

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

Benefits scrounger.

#10 Persious

Persious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationFaroe Islands

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:14 AM

I hope that I'll be able to create my own game making company soon, as I've been studying C++ and already know Lua.

Coding is very fun, as you can pretty much create whatever you want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users