Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Locationsweg

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

In-Game Name: Muny
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40902896
Reason: He RDMed me on my T round for no reason and this has happened 3 times in a row when I have gotten T (Not all the same person).
Date and Time (If possible): 9:45ish, November 18th
Proof: 
http://imgur.com/Z0t1VTI

Ps. I am very angry by the fact I was just RDMed 3 times in a row when I was T, just wanted to say that nothing you can really do but god damn it I'm pissed.

#2 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

Well, since there is only proof for one of the alleged three, that means that this probably wont be a ban, unless he left of course. Since there is no proof for the other two, it makes me scratch my head, why would you only get one picture? I don't believe he should be banned, but I do believe if he is caught again RDMing, he should be addressed.

#3 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:47 AM

I will do what I can, but I am only a mod. Not sure if I should even be doing anything in this situation. But since his is minor, I will just slay him or something if he comes back on. If I don't see him within a week, I will ban him for like, a couple days or something for avoiding a punishment. If you had more screenshots, I would ban him, but you only have proof of one rdm. If you have any questions, ask me on steam.
Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#4 WoweeBananas

WoweeBananas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

I agree with Jyfrl.  It sucks that that happened, but since no staff members were present and there weren't multiple accounts, there is little we can do.  If he appears on the server again and behaves similarly, a ban will be headed his way.  Thanks for informing us boyo.

#5 Thanatos

Thanatos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAdrian, MI

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

Ewww, This guy rdm'd me more then just 3 fucking times. This guy, and computingash45 OMG. Holy fuck they rdm like crazy. yesterday night I tryed getting mango to join the game but i think he was asleep or something.

#6 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

Yeah I was, I noticed you had a chat with me but there was no message so I figured you attempted to invite me. Is there any other witnesses to confirm this Thanatos?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users