• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationRichmond Virginia

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

Name (IGN): <CG>Quinn50
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26185646
Position: Mod
Reasons: Well to start out, I was previously staff on this wonderful server, and I have been playing for over 5 months, I really enjoy this server, and the staff that are on it. I fully understand why I was demoted. So I am very sorry for being annoying about admin, I truly regret doing that. I also are really good friends with Dennis and Loco, shoot I remember before when they came back to the server, also i know the owner a little bit, but i'm not getting into that.The main reason i want to be moderator again is that I would like to help contribute to the server again, and help "Control the server" of rule breakers.I am also pretty decent with Photoshop I know many of you could do better, but i hope i can get really good with it, and might be able to make art for the server, I am also 14, and my birthday is in April, If I play on the server, I will be on there for a while unless I have to go do something or people leave for rage/have to go. I am in high school and I am going to learn about creating games, Computer graphics, And AP computer science (I told my IT teacher about LUA), So in junior year I will hopefully be taking that so I could make Gmod mods and such. I am pretty smart and i make good grades. I know many friends that can code JAVA and LUA as well as PHP and html. I hope I can be of effort to the server since its in this state of development.
Supporters: 

#2 dodpool

dodpool

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Locationsweg

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

+1 is on a lot and is very responsible and fun, hopefully he can become a moderator!

#3 morky maus

morky maus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

+1 Swags

Do I have to say more?

Yes?

Fine, Quinn is swag. Swag is good, good is swag. The End.

Nah, he's on and is very responsible, and also very likeable and mature.

#4 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

Currently, I am at a neutral. I liked you Quinn. I still do, just not as much now. I lost a little respect for you when I heard you were begging for staff. That doesn't bother me as much anymore, but now what I am mad about is that you are with Dennis and his server being made now. You accepted to be with him after not getting moderator, and I don't think that shows your loyalty to CG. 

Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#5 Thanatos

Thanatos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAdrian, MI

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

Really didn't put any effort at all on this app. Maybe took you about 2 to 3 minutes to complete this. You are a good person on the server though and you respect the rules well Neutral

#6 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:05 AM

-Support ...

For thana & Bolo : It's been a couple of time that I know him. The admin begging thingy really used to turn me down with you, but the worst is the excuses that you made after on the forum, you had a deep depression. That was all false and it's showing me an other part, that you can't take you responsibilities. You seem like you are just power-angry, for no real reasons.

"A wonderful owner with amazing skills on an incredible community with a lot of rainbows and flowers"

For me that is a  short version of your reasons. For me it's just sucking a dick, nothing else.

#7 Thanatos

Thanatos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAdrian, MI

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

Don't just give -support give a reason bro.

#8 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:27 AM

Can you say why Daft? I'm gonna go neutral, I really don't like the fact that you begged for Moderator, and joining Dennis' community for a little. But aside from that, your cool and you responsible as you have proved awhile back.

#9 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

-Support. I would support but it seems you make a new mod app other week. Stop begging please?

#10 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

I still don't like how you begged before, but a lot of people don't know how to look past that, changed to a +Support.

#11 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

Joined different clan, denied.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users