Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#42 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:34 AM

Just going to get straight to the point with this application, it was weak. It doesn't seem like you put very much time or effort into it. You've bugged me a few times to read it and respond and that kind of got on my nerves. I wasn't too sure on the type of support I was going to give you because I didn't really know you too well, and I hadn't formed an opinion about you so I didn't feel ready to reply until I got the chance to play with you a little bit more. You kept bothering me about it though, so I'm just going to go with what I already know about you. You seem like an okay kid, a little bit immature but we all are at times. I don't really see you fit for the position of Moderator. I want to give you a neutral to prevent myself from being harsh, but I've got to be honest. I'm going to give you a -support for the time being. I just don't feel you're ready for this position, maybe as time prevails and I get to know you better, my narrowed opinion will change.

#43 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

Of you three dumb kids Bolo has the highest chance of getting moderator not because he is "my bitch" but because he does what the fuck I ask him to do. If I'm going to have a dumb kid be moderator I want a dumb kid who is going to listen to me not one who is going to do whatever he wants. Saying that you code in your application is kind of laughable because it seems unlikely. I don't know why you would mention this it's not like you code lua or have a bunch of experience to be useful to what I do, if you did then trust me like the others before who did you would have a staff spot. Going to go with a no for now, you annoy me a bit, you seem immature, and you probably don't code (if you do, it's not in a way that is useful to me) sorry if this comes off as dickish, but as many will tell you, I am a dick and I abandon trying to be nice and please stupid people long ago. I tell it like it is and I keep it real. Apply later and maybe you'll have better luck.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mod, app, application, sweg, yolosweg, 2menysweg, lololol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users