• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#21 morky maus

morky maus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

And saying fuck you faggot. Was not mature.

I didn't say I was, I said I could be. Now,

abandon_thread_1_by_mezkalito4p-d4c1g8v.

#22 dodpool

dodpool

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Locationsweg

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

And never did I say that Coding was useless bullshit.

Then what did you mean when you said "Daft, on my old app, said for me not to add useless bullshit to make my app longer."

If you would please clarify this would be much easier on the both of us, I just wish for this to end as quickly and with the least amount of collateral damage as possible.

#23 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

Things like this, "and I am very creative so I can think of fun little things to do..." These are just not needed.

#24 dodpool

dodpool

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Locationsweg

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

Things like this, "and I am very creative so I can think of fun little things to do..." These are just not needed.

As I previously stated I was writing the things that make me different, rather than other moderators. And I personally believe this is something I should say so they can know what I can do before they think of making me moderator. Thanks for clearing it up but as you said "How are you going to tell me if my decision is true or not? You simply can't, it's my opinion, and it's one I'm sticking to."

Sincerely

~dodpool

#25 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

Might wanna cut the beginning of that off to make sense... "jussayin',"

#26 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:45 PM

Everyone, stop fighting on Dodpool's application. Everyone has their opinions, and if you want to fight, take it off the forums and do it though steam chat.

Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#27 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

We were done, if you didn't figure that out already.

#28 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

How to have more posts with Bolo!

Ok shut up myself...

#29 morky maus

morky maus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:07 AM

+1 Support for twerkness.

Just kidding, I'm supporting dodpool for mod because he's on it ALL THE TIME, and when people need mods I'll probs be iming him on skyp. And then I be leik

"nigga get yo ratchet ass down heyuh, rdmers"

#30 Phobos001

Phobos001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:12 AM

Untitled.png

#31 WoweeBananas

WoweeBananas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:48 AM

Oh god, what have I done.  Who knew that, like Bolo, sharing my opinion would be taken so poorly.  

First of all, I agree with Jyfrl, take the fighting off the forums as this is accomplishing nothing.  

Secondly, and this goes for all three of you (not dodpool, really): if you want any chance at being moderator and want to back up your statements of "I am/can be mature," you might want to avoid blatantly disruptive comments like "Well fuck you too asshole" and "Faggot fuck you."  This is neither funny, or effective.  To me, this is nothing more than immaturity.  In fact, this entire thread right now is bugging the hell out of me...  I don't know what say...

Nothing I've posted has been meant in such a way as to be purposefully offensive.  I apologize if I've angered you Bolo, I am merely, like you, posting my opinion.

#32 Thanatos

Thanatos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAdrian, MI

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

Guy's, guys.... like wtf is going wrong about everything here???? Who gives a shit if he can code or what not. Bolo if you dont like him you don't even to fucking comment here dude. Simple enough. I really don't like him to but when it comes to him being a mod I could really care less. I still wouldn't like him but. Theirs thing in life or gaming even if you like a person or not you still have to be nice and not just call him out lol. How about just giving him all the pros? Not the cons OK? But you a good person Bolo and i respect you alot just don't pull that shit on dodpool even if you like him or not >.>. He probably feels embarrassed right now cause of you. But some of the stuff bolo is right. Spider man man man does know good amount of lua but not alot. Dodpool im sure you in the very very very very basic coding of lua. And learning C++ you should know like 75% of C? Makes no sense right? But I could care less about that part of the app. Just all you have to do is give more reason about TTT don't do ones outside of the server! always remember that!

#33 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

Yes, you are right. I don't like him, but to be honest, that's my personality. And you said don't call people out, well you just did, and so did Wowee, that's why I fucking pulled a tantrum because you BOTH could have EASILY told me on Steam, but neither of you did.

#34 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

And never did I say that Coding was useless bullshit.

And saying fuck you faggot. Was not mature.

I can be mature, I could be more mature than YOU if I want.

HE DOESN'T SCREAM EVERY TWO MINUTES!

He does it when it's apropriate and funny, and I wasn't implying sarcasm.

Loco does scream, just as much as dodpool.

Wowee would probably agree with me, jussayin'

Not just because he's yoloswag, but because he actually geniunely agrees with me.

Dod, doesn't scream every two minutes. Please, if you could provide witnesses, and a timer. I would probably believe you.

Take dis shit on to steam. The forums is the worst place for a fucking argument. Make a group chat and argue to your hearts desires. Now fuck off with this argument please? :3

#35 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

Good job Bumblebee :3
Also, I feel bad for poor dodpool's application.

#36 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

Badass bumblebutt strikes again!=

#37 dodpool

dodpool

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Locationsweg

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

So are we all going to just talk about how as Bolo said "Pulled a tantrum" or are we going to +/- Support? Because just dwelling on what happened isn't getting anywhere, also Bolo I don't know what I did to make you hate me, but I am sorry for whatever I did. But we do need to stop talking about it here because it's done.

#38 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:44 PM

So are we all going to just talk about how Bolo threw a tantrum or are we going to +/- Support? Because just dwelling on what happened isn't getting anywhere, also Bolo I don't know what I did to make me hate you, but I am sorry for whatever I did. But we do need to stop talking about it here because it's done.

Really? fucking really? Read what I said. And fucking forget about it, on the forums at least. If you wanna discuss it in steam chat then fucking do it. I and I'm sure other people don't care about your whiny ass argument it really fucking annoys me when people argue on the forums. You said it's over when really after my reply I don't think it was needed. Also you said Sorry to Bolo on the forums that's what is annoying me. You wanna say sorry? Well use steam chat.

#39 quinn50

quinn50

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationRichmond Virginia

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

+Support stfu idgaf

#40 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

So are we all going to just talk about how Bolo threw a tantrum or are we going to +/- Support? Because just dwelling on what happened isn't getting anywhere, also Bolo I don't know what I did to make you hate me, but I am sorry for whatever I did. But we do need to stop talking about it here because it's done.

Just because of this bullshit post to try and restart an argument, I am changing to a -1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mod, app, application, sweg, yolosweg, 2menysweg, lololol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users