goldster01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

Name (IGN):Goldster01
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:43651298
Position:Admin
Reasons:I have been on this server since soviet owned the server and have been going on the server almost everyday. also i try to follow the rules and will be strict and i have only been slayn twice ever on this server and never been banned or kicked from low on karma or RDMing. I want to try and stop RDMers and make this server much better
Supporters: no supporters yet

#2 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

Your application is weak, and you aren't very active. Neutral.

#3 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

I want to try and stop RDMers and make this server much better

I hate when people use this as a reason to get staff. It doesn't matter who you are, or how well you do your job, there will always be RDM; it's inevitable. Also implying that you'll "make this server much better" is a bit cocky seeing how the server is amazing even without a community to play on it. This is a weak, generic, and poorly thought out application that looks like it took you no more than five minutes to write. I also want to call bullshit on your claim. "I have been on this server since soviet owned the server and have been going on the server almost everyday." I rarely see you on and I barely know who you are so I think that's some bullshit if you ask me. Anyways, I'm going to give you a -support. If I see you on the server more and you're abiding by the rules, maybe I'll reconsider my decision.

#4 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

-Support app is basically.. Shit. Umm revamp da shit outta' that and I'm sure you'll get more +1's.

#5 Persious

Persious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationFaroe Islands

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

I also want to call bullshit on your claim. "I have been on this server since soviet owned the server and have been going on the server almost everyday." I rarely see you on and I barely know who you are so I think that's some bullshit if you ask me.

That's not bullshit. He was with Soviet, and so was I. :) - But again, I agree that the application is way to weak.

#6 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

That's not bullshit. He was with Soviet, and so was I. :) - But again, I agree that the application is way to weak.

I wasn't calling bullshit on the fact that he's been around since Soviet owned it. I meant that he plays almost everyday, I barely see him once a week.

#7 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:16 AM

I also agree, he wasn't on everyday. But, he has been on a lot more recently. I am going neutral, just because the app isn't what I expected it to be.

Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#8 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

Mangos little reply, was longer than your entire application. Please add more.

#9 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

I wasn't calling bullshit on the fact that he's been around since Soviet owned it. I meant that he plays almost everyday, I barely see him once a week.

I also agree, he wasn't on everyday. But, he has been on a lot more recently. I am going neutral, just because the app isn't what I expected it to be.

I would say he does play everyday, I am pretty sure he is a different time zone as I see him on when most Americans would be at school when my school has already finished. He is on everyday but not long he is normally on about 6 o'clock for me so about 2 PM for some of you people.

#10 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

I would say he does play everyday, I am pretty sure he is a different time zone as I see him on when most Americans would be at school when my school has already finished. He is on everyday but not long he is normally on about 6 o'clock for me so about 2 PM for some of you people.

But I see you on more often then I see him. I understand that he's in a different time zone, but even on the weekends I don't see him on as much.

#11 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

But I see you on more often then I see him. I understand that he's in a different time zone, but even on the weekends I don't see him on as much.

True, then again I basically Live on CG

#12 Pusherman

Pusherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

Didn't I ban you like 3 times? That name is familiar, but not in a good way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users