• PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

Name (IGN): <CG> Bolo™

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6481574

Position: Moderator

Intro

Reasons:    Okay, to start off, I know some people might not know me, I haven't been on that much because I'm a lazy abomination to society. But anyways getting to the point/s to why I am applying, I'm applying because I, for one, completely adore the server, I have been with CG for some amount of time, around 4 years now, I went by <TP> if you remember me. The last time I was a rank with power over other users was about, 3-4 months ago, so I still know how to do Commands and ULX. But one of my weak parts when having power is that sometimes I make people hate me by having power for some reason, I don't know why though, even to this day, I haven't really ever experimented with that situation, it might be because I'm a kid. 

Bad Things

This is the paragraph on where I state all of the things that I want to fix, so I can get this out of the way.  So, some of those reasons are, things like, I talk and shout, like, a lot and I know it annoys people and I know it's a bad habit but I can't just stop, it's a habit, I have been doing stupid shit like this for my while life. I am somewhat of a squeaker and I also know that annoys people and if I could change that I would. I try to make friends with everyone, but sometimes that isn't always the way it goes, I have my fights here and there but only ever so often. Sometimes as many of you know, I take long, long breaks from not only GMOD but Steam itself, if I feel that I am going to be on that course again, I will notify Spider Man, and resign for the time being, ( These long periods of time are usually last around 4-5 months ). I will be honest I have my doubts about myself, and I know that's not a good thing, but I'm really trying to fix these problems. I'm going to be 100% honest with you guys 24/7, so you can trust me.

Reasons

Now to get into the reasons, the good ones.You know those people who come on the server, and they are new to TTT? I'm the one who is willing to take time and teach these people how to play the game of TTT, I'm usually a patient person. I like to help people especially with TTT and in real life shit. If I get a staff spot, I will listen to both sides of the story before I make my final decision to punish whomever. I'll be honest I know some people don't like me and if that's the case then I probably don't like them either, but thats not my point, my point is that sometimes when someone makes a joke about me, like that legendary story with me and Sera -_-.. I usually act mad, and I am extremely sarcastic and bitchy when stuff like that happens, but I swear to the Baby Lord Jesus, you can tell when I'm actually mad, and when I'm not, you need to understand me before you can respect me is what I'm trying to say. I know most/all ULX commands and some console commands, I know how to get Steam IDs and have a shit ton off experience in TTT. Some people say that "I'm just a kid." but, for one if you have ever seen that one episode of Sponge-bob, the movie, you can relate to my situation. But honestly I'm mostly mature and I know how to handle people and punish people correctly, if you are going to use the argument that I can't do something because I'm a kid, you are immature. Anyways like I said earlier, I'm going to be 100% honest with you guys, I was banned from the server 2 years ago for ghosting with Username, but that was when I was like 10, a lot changes from 10 to 13, I mean, I have pubes now, and I know not to do stupid shit on servers that I love. I have been admined 8 times on 5 servers, I'm well experienced with having powers. I don't play everyday but when I do, I probably play about 2 - 5 hours a day,  I live inside the same time zone as SpiderMan does, so I would most likely be on when he would be. I'm on when most Admins are not, and I'm quite confident that I can control a full server by myself. I respect other players and staff.  And sometimes, people RDM when staff is not on, and they are RDMing not only me, but everybody that's on the server and it's really annoying, we need more staff members to stop this from happening.

Why I'm the Right Guy

Honestly I wouldn't ever consider not doing my job, as long as I have the position for, I will never do what most people that are staff on ALL servers do. This includes slacking off, or abusing my powers. I help people as much as I can inside of the game.  And if I'm not able to be on that day I will try my absolute best to tell Spider in advance, or as the days going on at school since he is home. Like I said earlier inside of my Application, I'm going to be 100% percent honest to you guys, I feel like since my latest break from Steam, I have matured a lot, and I feel like even with my troubles with school, I can manage the server on my free time. I know when everyone applies they want to be the greatest staff member of all time, and they say and say again, how they will be. I've taken time, and I've figured out, so far in CG2, that there's only a 2/12 chance, or 1/6 chance of becoming a decent Staff Member, and I know I can easily be that 1 guy. I'm extremely convinced that I can help the server, and that's the main reason, why I am applying, I want to help, I want to step up.

============================================================================================================
Thanks For Reading! -Bolo P.S: If you have any suggestions for me post them down below.

#2 ProfessorStein

ProfessorStein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

+support Your an amazing guy! And you would make an amazing mod!

#3 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

Very impressed by the application, Bolo. You told me it was going to be long, but it's very informative and I appreciate that. You covered all the topics we expect in an application. The format looks great too, I can tell without a doubt that you put a lot of time and effort into this, which is exactly why I enjoyed this application. Now, I know your situation; people tend to hate on you a lot. I wouldn't really say for unnecessary reasons, because some people claim to dislike you for many reasons. That's besides the point, I like you personally, a lot. I think you're a great kid, definitely my favorite "kid" that plays on the server. I'm glad to see you're taking interest in the server again, and glad to see you still trying to help the server by acquiring staff. The only problem I'd have to state. When you felt you weren't going to get the position; you were going to quit the community. I felt that was a childish considering the fact that you weren't even sure if you were going to be denied. I hope if for some reason you are denied, you wouldn't decide to, "quit" or take a, "break". Anyways, enough of that; I'm sure you're curious to see what my final verdict is. I'm going to give you a +support, not because your application was impressive, but because I think you could handle the server if given power. I've known you personally for some time now and I think you're a good kid, just misunderstood sometimes. Anyways TONY, good luck with the application and I hope all goes well. :)

#4 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

Nigga Tony's my name, anthony actually but hey, they call me like dat

#5 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:30 AM

Ha. Your name is 2 body parts fagit. Toe Knee. Well, good job Blowlow, I am gonna +support, Toeknee

Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#6 WoweeBananas

WoweeBananas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

Honestly, this is one of the best apps submitted so far.  You went into detail, gave your flaws as well as your strengths, and decided to break out of the generic reasoning.  Truth is, it wouldn't hurt to have more staff members, especially since we all aren't always available.  You are on a lot and you seem to have a thorough knowledge of the rules and subsequent punishments.  I'm impressed, and think that from playing with you in game as well as from what you've said in your app that you would make a great mod.  Definitely a +Support from me.

#7 Loco Sniper

Loco Sniper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLA, California.

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

+Support. Bolo is becoming a Young Man. He has beeen playing the server long enough and Knows how to handlehimself. So I hope You get Mod ,Tony Montana.! I want to see you on the server more often too.

#8 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

SWEG.. I like yo ass again +Support :)

#9 WoweeBananas

WoweeBananas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:52 AM

After your responses, whether sarcastic or not, on dodpool's application, I'm changing my stance to neutral.

However, this is apt to change as Bolo, I still respect you.  I think you have potential and could make a great mod nonetheless.

If you want me to explain more, I can, but for now I'm going to leave it as such.  Again, I apologize if I may have offended you.

#10 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

Thought I said it, but it's a -support for me...

#11 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:18 PM

Same here Wowee, I am going neutral. 

Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#12 morky maus

morky maus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

-Support

Bolo, I probably would've +1ed if you hadn't been such a dick to dodpool. Plus the fact that your spidi's messenger which kind of ticks me off.

#13 the doctor

the doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

neutral for what happened with dodpool

#14 Thanatos

Thanatos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAdrian, MI

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:05 PM

+1 Support great person in-game. Never really talked to him much outside game. And last of all this is probably the best app so far I've seen

#15 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:18 PM

Bolo has been officially promoted to Moderator, congratulations.

/closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users