ProfessorStein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

Name: <CG> Professor Jeff Stein

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:41355741

Position:Moderator

Reasons:Well, I'm liked around the server and I'm usually on when admins aren't and have to deal with rdmers by trying to convince them to stop.I'm usually fair with my decisions and try to not rage often.Also, I'm a 17 year old chap who is trying to survive, I'm know to go into a depressive state so if I do, don't go on my level if I am. Or just you and a gay biker gang can fly to my house and whip me upside the forehead. Not much else to say but if you need more information on me ask. I'll usually be on because well, I have nothing else to do other than schoolwork, and just so you know, I live in Alaska.I lived in Russia for most of my life so I may not speak ENGRISH perfectly. Oh yea, I will not be on always, I plan on actually doing stuff like mastering piano. Anyway, I'll be on most of the time. And if you speak to me about black paint I'm gonna run and hide.Soon I will be heading to College and wont be on a lot, but enjoy me while I'm here. And I do admit that I'm not the smartest person but I'll try not to become a betraying asshole.Oh yea, I'm the worst person for getting a date, so don't ask me how. And don't ask me about how to become a mod, because of this  fucking piece of trash. jk ;3 And I've only been mod/admin on 10 minecraft servers that kinda died 5 months after they started. Oh yea, if I am mod, I'll still be the playful asshole I am today, and if I don't, I wont beg for it or change what soever, mod or not mod I love this community. And I've put 400+ hours into the server and I'm still counting :)

Supporters: Quinn50,WoweeBananas,Daft,Mango,Viper,Bumblebee (I'll add as I find out)

#2 quinn50

quinn50

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationRichmond Virginia

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

+1 good and don't mention people in your thread i got told not to mention people for you own good.

#3 ProfessorStein

ProfessorStein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

Honestly, I'll work on this time by time

#4 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

Using your mic could be an advantage, use it, we know you can, it's time now stein.

+100% support

#5 ProfessorStein

ProfessorStein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

Its broken #NEVERPUTYOURMICNEARYOURPHONEWHILEYOULEARNYOURADOPTED

#6 ProfessorStein

ProfessorStein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

I'll buy one...soonenough

#7 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

Stop spamming your own thread, you shouldnt reply to your own , even know the app is on the top, answer on steam or whateva

#8 WoweeBananas

WoweeBananas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

Stein is pretty beast, but I agree with Daft.  Mic = Even better mod/admin.

But anyways, I freaking love Stein and think that, from what I've seen from him, he'd make a great mod.  I've yet to seen any poor reactions to adverse situations from him, and his knowledge of the rules and support of the server seems pretty awesome up to this point.

+Support from me.

#9 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

I like you Stein, but your application was weak as fuck. You did a lot of rambling and put in a lot of useless information that wasn't necessarily needed. I wish you would of put down a few more reasons as to why you thought you deserved the position, or even some experience, (if any) that you have working as a staff member for other servers. Besides the application, I think you're a really great player, definitely a regular and you know your shit. If you have a mic you should use it, regardless of your ability to speak English fluently. I wish you would of did a better job on your application because it's making me lean towards neutral. I don't always base my decisions off of the application, but it's always good to see someone put some time and effort into their application. It makes us feel that you really want the position, and that you're ready. I had to think about this one for a bit, but you're a great player and I would personally love to give you the chance of becoming Moderator, so it's a +support from me. Good luck. :)

#10 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

Don't keep sending this to people, they will look at it when they want to. Having patience = better Mod.....

#11 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

I think stein would make a great mod because he's a really good regular and quite funny. I agree with mango, too; your application was kinda meh but I still think you would make an amazing mod! Good luck Stein!  :)

#12 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

Ummm I'm not sure cause I live in Uk and only play with you for about an hour each night but yeah +1

#13 the doctor

the doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

+1 good guy

#14 quinn50

quinn50

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip