heyyucare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

In-Game Name: Broccoli
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:47216099
Reason: the reason i was banned was for rdm. but it has been so long that i cant even rember. but i wish i could get back on the server because when i was on i had alot of fun, it was one of the best servers, i have ever been on. please contact me at my email heyyucare99@gmail so i can fully know why i was banned and so i could possably be unbanned please and thank you

#2 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

Thats not your Steam ID... You surprisingly were very polite, but I can't do anything about it. Hope you get unbanned. :D

#3 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

Just because you had fun doesn't exactly mean you deserve to be unbanned. Many people have fun however are banned and stay that way. My opinion is depending on how many people you RDM'd and why. Add me on Steam and tell me why you RDM'd and how many. Steam Name: >CG< Bumblebee

#4 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

Reason: the reason i was banned was for rdm. but it has been so long that i cant even rember.

We switched our server to another IP, so our ban list was wiped clean because it's a new server. This means that if it really was, "so long that i cant even rember." then chances are you're un-banned from the server. Seeing how you've found our new website though, chances are you did play on the newer IP. That isn't a Steam ID, like Bolo stated above; so if you can get me your correct Steam ID, I'll be more than happy to check our ban list and see why you were banned. I'll ask the staff member who banned you, why they did, and if they think you should be un-banned. I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. I'll respond telling you whether you've been un-banned or not so just check on this thread every so often.

#5 heyyucare

heyyucare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

broccoli is the name im using atm and when i was on their but my actual steam name is pkallmastr like i put on the first post trust me. 173.208.183.29:27016 and is this your guises new ip because if it is then i somehow got rebanned but havent been on it gor close to 3 weeks. ok sorry you guies my steam id is STEAM_0:0:47216099 or it should be sorry agian

|

|

v

yea sorry

#6 heyyucare

heyyucare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

173.208.183.29:27016 and is this your guises new ip because if it is then i somehow got rebanned but havent been on it gor close to 3 weeks

#7 heyyucare

heyyucare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:16 AM

ok sorry you guies my steam id is STEAM_0:0:47216099 or it should be sorry agian

|

|

v

yea sorry

#8 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:32 AM

Instead of replying 3 times in a roll you can edit your own post and add all the information there, you know that right?

#9 heyyucare

heyyucare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

and i did put my correct steam id

so please look at the first post

#10 heyyucare

heyyucare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

i guess ill never be unbanned

#11 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:24 PM

Even though saying it like that isn't going to help the cause, somebody should address him.

#12 WoweeBananas

WoweeBananas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

I apologize for the lack of action, but you were banned recently for mass RDM.  I've discussed it with the person who banned you and they say that's the case.  At this point, it would be up to Mango, Pusherman, or Spidermanmanman on whether or not you should be unbanned.  Likely, you won't, but maybe it's just a misunderstanding.  I hope you're given another chance, but if you were to do the same stuff again, the punishment would remain.

#13 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

Sorry for my recent absent with this thread. I apologize I have not returned back to you quickly enough. Wowee, who was the staff member who banned him?

#14 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

Twas Loco sir.

#15 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:43 AM

Alright I'll let his decision be the final verdict. 

#16 WoweeBananas

WoweeBananas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

Sorry for my recent absent with this thread. I apologize I have not returned back to you quickly enough. Wowee, who was the staff member who banned him?

No worries :)

#17 heyyucare

heyyucare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:56 PM

thank you for checking this again but in all honestly i haven't been on the server for over a month and a half because it was back in September, so recently i don't know how i got on the server but usually if i kill someone i suck so much at the game their the only one i kill. I don't know how many a mass rdm is but i would like to know. please respond to me but if you don't thats fine

#18 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

1 or more or 2 or more, depends on the server owner, and/or the rules that he/she enforces.

#19 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:36 PM

I only call it Mass RDM when it's 5+ people in a day. I try to give people chances because RDM does happen to everyone.

#20 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

I call Mass Rdm when it is multiple rdms in a round, when you can tell it is a troll. Other than that, I call Mass Rdm for 4 or more rdms.

Ur a homo and so is ur moms

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users