Photo

Dominic Santiago vs Joel (VS #3)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Amp's Versus #3 (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Dominic Santiago vs Joel

1. Dominic Santiago (5 votes [62.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

2. Joel (3 votes [37.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Amp

Amp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

Amp's Versus #2 Winner: Nobody?

With Joker's creativity and Trevor's insanity, this tough fight was too hard to handle. Both sides hit each other equally. Trevor survived Joker's traps with his unique anger but the Joker planned out Trevor's attacks, thus leading into a endless duel with neither side victorious. Since both sides had no chance of winning, they both set out for different opponents to come in the close future.

Now on versus, we got two miserable individuals, one a little more than the other.

We got Dominic Santiago, a fighting gear in the war against the Locust Horde's attack against humanity on Sera. Dominic, although a bright soldier, always had that feeling of lost after he tragically lost his wife during the war. He never was really happy since. Dominic's set goal was to eliminate any non-human being in the world. Dom is a memorable fan favourite.

Next, we got the ruthless Joel (as UberHaxorNova says) who stomps and beats the human waste out of people. Joel also suffered the loss of his teenage daughter sadly due to the zombie outbreak and a mix up with the military. Even 20 years later, the only way Joel was able to heal his wound was to find a replacement. Joel is a new fan favourite.

2ho9079.jpg

This is one of my hardest picks. I am going with Dom, but I would love to also pick Joel.

Make sure to vote on the poll! That's what counts!

#2 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

First of all Joel didn't ever die and he lied to Ellie. Dom died, and I feel like he made more of an impact on me than Joel did.

#3 Amp

Amp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

First of all Joel didn't ever die and he lied to Ellie. Dom died, and I feel like he made more of an impact on me than Joel did.

There was nothing written that said Joel died or even poked at it. You could just go tell everyone on the forums that Dom died without tagging along a warning for spoilers, or you could hint at it as I did.

#4 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

I beat last of us in 2 days :3
Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#5 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Really, at this point who has never finished GOW3......?

#6 Amp

Amp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

Really, at this point who has never finished GOW3......?

Anybody could be playing any game for the first time. Someone could be playing GoW3 right now. Just recently I got into the habit of playing Assassin's Creed and I am quite fond of it, and I'm only half way through the second game.

That whole "if no one beat this game" thing is stupid, does everyone have to beat a game by a certain deadline? Not everyone has time and sometimes some people start games a little later. You should still put spoiler tags either way.

#7 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

Thats a little something called late... it's not my fault that people haven't finished GOW..

#8 Amp

Amp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

But its your decision to put spoiler tags. Not everyone can meet your standards. Its not a rule, no, but its a nice thing to do. Do what you will and follow that "late" crap but its still a dick move. Anyway I'm tired of this debate. Let's end this little feud here.

#9 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

It's a dick move to who?

#10 Amp

Amp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

It's a dick move to who?

Don't act like your don't know the answer. Seriously, stop with the posts. I'm done talking about it, and I am tired of it flooding this topic. Done is done.

#11 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

I feel it would be unfair since I have never played, "The Last of Us" but then again I've never beaten the GoW 3 campaign because I was never too interested in GoW. I guess I'd have to go with Dom just because I've actually played as him and yes even though I hadn't beaten GoW 3, I still know everything that happened in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users