• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

Name (IGN): ◄Poprocks►
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25262
Position: Mod
Reasons: I would like to start off my moderation app by saying sorry to spiderman for taking a leave from the server when i got demoted. It was childish and pointless. Now, to the app. As many of you know i was an admin in the crowbargaming community for awhile. I really enjoyed being part of the staff, the other staff was always friendly to me, and they did their job. I feel as though im qualified for the spot because i do know the rules, i know alot of people put that in their app but i feel as though any staff should really be familiar with the rules. If you go back to when i was staff, you'll see that i was very friendly towards people, alot of people were fond of me. I think this is a plus for being a staff. If you are nice to people, and you treat them like a human being theyre more likely to comply with punishments. Alot of the time i found that by being a nice guy, people respected me more.

I feel like im perfect for this spot, i know you may think "Oh well i mean, you may be cut out for the spot, but what about your inactivity?"
Well i'll tell you this, I have friends in real life i like to play LoL with, thats pretty much the only other game i play on pc. BUT like ive said in the past, i call always be reached, and if i was in the middle of a league game and got a steam message that said something along the lines of "Poprocks theres an rdmer on can you take care of it, this is his ign and steam id" ide be happy to help them out once my game has ended.

Im never usually unreachable, when im on my computer im marked online, but if im away or on xbox im marked offline. If i was staff all anybody would have to do is message me and ide be happy to help them. Im not one to reply to someone seeking assistance "Oh im busy get someone else to do it". I have always loved helping people any way i can, thats what i like to do in real life actually. ive always wanted to see people happy and to help people out, i feel obliged to do so.

I would like to get back to me leaving. It was very immature of me to leave, and i know that is a huge minus against me. It shows i wasnt loyal to the server. My only defence against that is i really enjoy the server and i only left for like 3 days. it was barely a leave of absents. But i do want to fomraly apologize for this. I dont want to be judge on that fact though, i hope that whoever reads this can look past that and take my word that it will not happen again. Period.

Ide also like to say (to wrap up my application) that i can handle situations well. Even if everyone is yelling and screaming i can defuse situations and get things back to normal. I dont think ive ever had to get extremely hostile towards anyone who has broken the rules. Ive always remaind cool, calm, and collective. Ide like you to take this into consideration as well.

I dont know how much more i can say, but let me summarize this so anybody thats like "TL;DR" can get the gist of this

Im sorry for leaving, i was immature

Im a good guy

i know the rules

i can handle situations well

people on the server like me, i dont think anyone ever had an issue with me.

Supporters:

#2 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

I feel like im perfect for this spot, i know you may think "Oh well i mean, you may be cut out for the spot, but what about your inactivity?"
Well i'll tell you this, I have friends in real life i like to play LoL with, thats pretty much the only other game i play on pc. BUT like ive said in the past, i call always be reached, and if i was in the middle of a league game and got a steam message that said something along the lines of "Poprocks theres an rdmer on can you take care of it, this is his ign and steam id" ide be happy to help them out once my game has ended.

An obvious +support, and yeah, well before, it was the same thing, but for dota 2 in my case. Hope you'll get it, pop, I honestly hope you'll get it...

#3 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

Poprocks, after knowing you for some amount of time now, you would be a real good Moderator. +Support for the Pop to the Rocks.

#4 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

I +support, as long as you stay.

Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#5 Sway

Sway

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationTx

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

+1 *applaud* Your app is great and you seem to be a person willing to be an outstanding mod.

"The trust of the innocent is the traitor's most valuable tool." -Stephen king

#6 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

+1 great mod before and look, it's Bolo :P

#7 quinn50

quinn50

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationRichmond Virginia

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

+Support epic guy, was staff before

#8 Yeah Toast !

Yeah Toast !

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

+support for the hacking point giveaway person!

#9 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

Finally, an application I can support. I've given every application made on this site so far either a -support or a neutral, I was hoping somebody would come along to break the chain. Now the application was great, I knew by the length that it was going to be full of useful information regarding whether or not you were going to be good for the position. I just hope that if you do ever get demoted again for any reason, you don't leave us like you did. It looks bad, as if you only played because of your power. I'm sure you understand this, but let's just hope it doesn't happen again. I don't have anything negative to say other than that, but everything else checks out. You're a great player, have been playing with CG for awhile, and I hope you receive Moderator back. +Support from me, good luck with the application, although from the looks of it, you don't need any luck.

#10 Swimdude69

Swimdude69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

+1 good app. You were also a very considerate staff member don't know why you got demoted. You deserve this position and I hope you get it good luck

#11 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:06 PM

+1 good app. You were also a very considerate staff member don't know why you got demoted. You deserve this position and I hope you get it good luck

Nice bump bro. Look when this post was made do you really think you should reply on a fucking 3 month old thread? Good job. I applaud your smartness.

#12 Shank_

Shank_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:53 PM

Nice bump bro. Look when this post was made do you really think you should reply on a fucking 3 month old thread? Good job. I applaud your smartness.

BUMP IN THE NIGHT

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKY!

Don't bump pls.

;_;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users