Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

Name (IGN):

Orange Guy honey

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:55122518

Position:

Whatever, if I'm suitable.

Reasons:

Well, again like my old application on CG, I'm not gonna make a shitty application like most of the people do. First, I need to say I'm sorry Spider man for being that guy you hated over the weeks. I've changed for the good, getting active on the server most of the time and almost everytime when I can come on and help out. It's a happy thing that CG has came back and I'm ready to help more, by solving RDMers and helping victims of RDMs. I've been a victim of RDM before and it wasn't felt good. Some people who are bored at home or too childish, comes on on servers to minge, RDM or whatever. Well, you think I've alot of roles on other server. But the happy thing is I do all my best in all server and TRY to get on and help EVERY server I'm staff at. 

I'm promoted to Admin at TPSGaming now because of my good behaviours and I'm currently managing TPS TTT's server section and server. You think I'm very busy, your right. But I take out time for every server that are good and am a staff at and help out. Haven't seen me on the server yet? Be more active, do not go to sleep when you're needed to because there's something called timezones. If you don't know what are timezones, basicly they are times that different country has. For example, my country's timezone is GMT +8. I can get on on most of the afternoon and night. I also am familiar with ULX commands as I've been a very best friend with ULX for a few years. When I first started ULX, it was the first complicated thing about GMod. 

My flaw is creating groups for ULX, I've almost mastered the tactics for ULX groupings but still not to the highest level. I'll strive hard to master anything I love the most and now my role is to master the job to be a adminstrator for CG. I hope this is not a shitty application, I've spent a good amount of time doing this. Well, I haven't finished, if you don't know much about me, here's more about me.  I'm 15 this year, am a male. I'm mature and do not slack if there's something I like, I would NEVER slack on the job. I like playing basketball and there's still room for me to improve playing basketball. My favorite color you may say is Purple, why do I like Purple? Purple is a color that suits me, I just like it no reason why haha. I hope this tells more about me, I'm mature and the right age and am experienced in staffing/administrating. Since I've the time, it won't hurt to add more to this application. Is this application not enough for you? So here's somemore things about why I'm good at staffing. I'm very good in dealing with RDMers as I've a good way around them as I've since many RDMers making the same mistakes like other RDMers. I would not tolerate any reasons such as 'My fucking brother is fucking drunk and he used my account without my fucking consent.' No. Just no. I'll just tell them to not lie and maybe ban/kick them or give them a warning. I really believe everyone on this earth deserves a second chance. I've changed for the better so, I believe I deserve another chance too. Mango, my really good buddy that listens to all my sad craps and cheers me up. I want to be like him, the only way is to be a staff and help people on this server and be a good listening ear to people. I've saluted you, Spider man. Your community just made everyone amused. Some people don't know how much time you've been spending on this server. I do, because I've managed communitys before and I do understand how you feel. Some people just think they're more important and nag you off. I just think we community managers have done all our best we could to help this one of theirs precious community and should be credited. I would help out by inviting friends to join this server and many other things I've mentioned in this application. Thanks again, I hope you've enjoy reading my application and would support me!

#2 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

Nice app, good reasons. I remember you from before the update but I haven't seen you on since neutral.

#3 SeeJay

SeeJay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

Good application. Easily at the top of the charts for applications compared to the other half assed ones. I could see you being a grand asset to CrowBar Gaming. But I don't see why you would be applying for Moderator on CG if you're already an admin for another server. It just seems odd to me. But for now, you have my support. Good luck.

#4 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

Ah Orange, actually surprised to see you apply again. You're running and maintaining another server, so it's a bit weird to see you apply for moderator. Well honestly, I haven't seen you on since the update or since CG came back up, so I don't really think you should be applying again. That's just my opinion though, and I could be wrong; maybe you've played on the server since then and I just have yet to see you. Anyways, my vote for now is neutral. It's possible to change my vote though, so hope to see you in game.

#5 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:46 AM

Application is great, but I don't know you well. Also, if you are running another server, I don't think you should be staff here just because of possible inactivity, like mango said. For now, neutral.
Ur a homo and so is ur moms

#6 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

God, am I the only one who actually know him?  I never changed my opinion about you, support.

#7 Bolo

Bolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

Where have you been? I can't even remember the last time I saw you. Nice app and all, but it's a -Support for me at the moment because I'm confident I haven't seen you on for months.

#8 Daft

Daft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

Close this, he refused the position a long time ago.

#9 Mango

Mango

Lord of the Fruits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

Not surprised.

/closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users