9 replies to this topic

#1 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

Welcome to your new Invision Power Board!

Congratulations on your purchase of our software and setting up your community. Please take some time and read through the Getting Started Guide and Administrator Documentation. The Getting Started Guide will walk you through some of the necessary steps to setting up an IP.Board and starting your community. The Administrator Documentation takes you through the details of the capabilities of IP.Board.

You can remove this message, topic, forum or even category at any time.

#2 NotSpider

NotSpider

Administrator

• Owner
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, Florida

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

test

#3 quinn50

quinn50

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationRichmond Virginia

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

hi

#4 ProfessorStein

ProfessorStein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

Hello, you will obey me ;3

#5 DJ Karma

DJ Karma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

Heil Hitler!

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

I'M BLACK YAW, I'M BLACKITY BLACK!

#7 ProfessorStein

ProfessorStein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

ITS BOLO IN DISGUISE!

#8 MrhatWearer

MrhatWearer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationThe United Hats Of Merica, Hatida, Hatfield, Hat Avenue. Extension 2

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:23 AM

Do I get street cred for replying to this thread? Yeah why not.
#swag #streetcred #whousestheseanymore

What the hat did you just hat-ing say about me, you little hat? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the hatty hats, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on hats, and I have over 300 confirmed hats. I am trained in hat warfare and I’m the top hat in the entire hat armed hats. You are nothing to me but just another hat. I will wipe you the hat out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this hat, mark my hat-ing hats. You think you can get away with hat-ing that hat to me over the hat? Think again, hat. As we speak I am contacting my secret hat of hats across the HAT and your HAT is being traced right now so you better prepare for the hats, hat. The hat that wipes out the hatty thing you call your hat. You’re hat-ing dead, hat. I can be any hat, anytime, and I can hat you in over seven hundred hats, and that’s just with hat-to-hat comhat. Not only am I extensively trained in unhat-ed comhat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the HAT and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable hat off the hat of the hat, you little hat. If only you could have known what unhaty hat your little “clever” hat was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your hat-ing hat. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the hat, you hatdamn hat. I will hat fury all over you and you will drown in hats. You’re hat-ing dead, hat.

#9 Guest_Bumblebee_*

Guest_Bumblebee_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

Sup niggas

#10 Epic Jyfrl

Epic Jyfrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPwanet Erf